13

Final part of mini chapters (even though it's not that mini)

2seok- Kinda long?

Enjoyy and get ready for angst 🤠
——

Hoseok sighed as he looked around the living room, he was bored as shit, Jungkook left to talk to Taehyung, Namjoon Hates him and is currently with Yoongi and Jimin, and Jin...hasn't talkin to Hoseok for awhile.

This Is bullshit.

Bullshit that Hoseok had gotten himself into, fuck his life. He didn't mean for all of this to happen, if only-

There was loud banging on the door. "Jung motherfucking Hoseok open this goddamn door this instant!" Jin yelled, still banging on the door, Hoseok huffed as he stood to answer it, opening the door to reveal an angry and disheveled Kim Seokjin.

"What?"

"I need to fuckin talk to you that's what," Jin nearly yelled again, his eyes looked heavy and his eyes were pink, so very close to red. "Alright, alright, come in,"

Jin flopped on the couch with a huff, Hoseok sat down beside him, giving him a concerned look. "What's wrong,"

"It's all your fuckin fault," Jin mumbled, shaking his head, Hoseok gave him a look, "I hate you so much," Jin once again said, Hoseok could see the tears coming to his eyes.

"You hate me too? Come on, Jin, you're the last person I've got," Hoseok said, Jin snapped, "Well you should've thought about that Hoseok! You fucked up! I was with you every second of the way, but now that Joon hates me, I Just can't, I cant do it,"

"Do what! And since when did Joon hate you?" Hoseok replied, Jin rolled his eyes, "fuck you, it's your fault that we broke up wasn't it? It's because you couldn't help your stupid little boy hormones and shit, just admit you like Yoongi and make up, please!"

"Wait...you..and Joon..." Hoseok started, Jin nodded , "Yes! Yes, we went out, we were together, he was my boyfriend, Let was be a hint for you because he broke up with me! The one man I thought was the sweetest person in the world broke up with me, in the same place he had confessed his feelings to me, the rooftop,"

"Wait, is that why you two liked to go there so much?" Hoseok asked, now he understood why the older was crying yesterday. "Yes! Hoseok please listen to me, carefully," Jin started, sniffling slightly before he continued.

"You've got to fix this with Yoongs, I know you say you don't give a fuck about him all that shit but I know you better, and I know exactly why you're doing this to him, it's because you're guilty, it's because you left him before you could tell him your true feelings and even though you could've talked to him you didn't, you started putting yourself in bad habits, drinking, smoking weed, and fucking girls that you didn't even care about because you wanted to push Yoongi and your feelings away, well now you can't, I can see through your stupid little plan." Jin said, Hoseok sat there, dumbfounded.

Was he really doing that? Getting himself in bad habits so that he could push his feelings for Yoongi away?

Is that why whenever he thought about Yoongi he would feel the need to drink or smoke? Or call up his short term girlfriend? Is that why?

Before Hoseok could get a word out, Jin stopped him, "And because of you, I lost Joonie, because of you, I had the best life, he would take me out and treat me like I was married to him, everyday we would sit on the rooftop and watch the flowers fall from the trees, we would just talk about the wind and the scenery and- the day he broke up with me. Is the day the last flower fell from that tree, he told me that flower would probably stay there forever until the next batch came, he told me he was that flower and I was the tree, he told me that no matter what he would stay by my side."