I'm so goddamn EVIL! But what's new? Enjoy!

Hoseok woke with a groan, he wanted to get up but his head was pounding.

"Shit that party wrecked me," Hoseok said to himself, that's when he felt the weight on his chest.

Hoseok slowly peeked down to see Yoongi sleeping on his chest, "Goddammit, we did fuck last night," Hoseok said to himself again, he moved Yoongi off of him and quickly got his shirt and pants on, he fixed his hair as best as he could before leaving Yoongi's room.

Hoseok's tiptoeing was interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat.

'This is it,' hoseok thought, 'this is when I die,' Hoseok slowly turned to the sound to find his sister standing there, "Ah! Dawon!" Hoseok semi yelled, Dawon shook her head.

"You're terrible, aren't you at least gunna let him wake up and then say goodbye? Maybe greet him with a forehead kiss? Make him breakfast before school?" Dawon asked, pointing upstairs to hint at who she was talking about.

"Wait, What?"

"I know you fucked him, Jihoon and Chae heard it too," Dawon smiled, Hoseok cursed under his breath before replying.

"Listen Dawon, sweetie, it was a one time thing, I don't like him like that, and the only reason why I fucked him was because I was drunk and my drunk self was ready to experiment, but my sober self, want nothing to do with him, I have a girlfriend anyway," Hoseok said, Dawon clicked her tongue, "Did you have that conversation with Yoongi?"

"Well, no, but listen, I'm not gay, or bisexual, I'm straight okay? I don't fuck girls and boys I fuck girls, I want nothing to do with that gay loser, now if you excuse me, I have to go home and change," Hoseok said, walking out of the door before Dawon could say anything else.

Dawon turned to the stairs, thinking about if she should talk to Yoongi or not, to her surprise,

Yoongi was already there and bawling his eyes out. "Aw baby," Dawon said, holding out her arms, Yoongi gladly hugged her, his tears wouldn't stop falling.

"Take a quick nap, I'll make breakfast and wake you when it's ready okay?" Dawon asked, Yoongi nodded as she placed a kiss on his forehead, "Go ahead, baby," Yoongi smiled and went upstairs.

He was going to get Hoseok for this.

——-
Hoseok was currently talking to his girlfriend Lisa, as if he hadn't just cheated on her, like he does usually, but with a guy. "I'll be right back guys," Yoongi said to Jimin and Taehyung, who only nodded and watched as Yoongi walked towards Lisa and Hoseok.

"The fuck is he doing?" Jimin asked, "Dont know, but back to my Pokémon cards, I don't understand why no ones want to trade anymor-"

"Yah Taehyung shut up about Pokémon, shits going down over there," Jimin said, pointing to were Yoongi went.

"Yah, Jung Hoseok!" Yoongi said, standing infront of Hoseok, "What?"

"The shit you said this morning, is it true?" Yoongi asked, tilting his head slightly, "Shit you heard that?"

"Yes! Now is it true?!"

"Yes Yoongi, It is, I gave zero fucks then, and I give negative fucks now, leave me alone,"

Yoongi's blood boiled, not only was he shocked, he was angry, upset, every synonym for angry that's what he was, "Y-You fucked me, you kissed me, you dragged me away from HyoJung, you left fucking hickeys on my neck-"

Yoongi said, pulling down his turtleneck to show Hoseok (and Lisa), "You even fucking said I was yours-" Yoongi continued, choking on his tears(?) "You said I was yours, you said 'mine' when you kissed me and you wanna say that meant nothing to you?" Yoongi asked, lightly shoving Hoseok.