16

Yoongi groaned as he woke up from the sound of his phone ringing, he sighed as he rolled over and saw the name:

Seokdick🤢🤡

Yoongi once again sighed as he pressed the green button and put his phone up to his ear. "What?"

"Good Morning to you too," Jin said through the phone, Yoongi rolled his eyes. "It's one in the afternoon,"

"A better reason for you to get up and get dressed," Jin said, Yoongi huffed as he sat up and pulled the covers off of his body. "Why?"

"You know that park you live near?"

"Yeah, it's like right around the corner," Yoongi mumbled, putting his phone on speaker and placing it on his desk as he went over to his dresser.

"Great, then get your ass ready and meet me at the swings,"

"What? Why?" Yoongi asked, pulling on some light blue jeans and a regular black t-shirt. "Because I said so, we need to talk," Jin said, annoyance clear in his voice.

"You're on the phone with me now,"

"But its a serious one on one conversation and I want to go to the park, you better be there Min Yoongi, or else I'm kicking your ass," Jin yelled over the phone, Yoongi sighed as he put on his shoes and grabbed his phone, he went downstairs and grabbed a granola bar for the walk.

"Okay, Alright, I'll be there in like...five minutes," Yoongi mumbled, Jin thanked him and hung up. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he left the house with his phone in hand.

What was the point of going all the way to the park just to talk about something? Jin is such a weird guy.

On his walk to the park, Yoongi decided he would text Jimin to see if he knew anything about this whole mess.

Yoongss: What the fuck is he planning?

ChristianMingle: who?

Yoongss:Jin, he told me to meet him at the park bcuz he has something to tell me...
Yoongss:the fuck is he planning to do and what part do you have in this

ChristianMingle: oof sorry yoon, I have to go, I'll talk later, yeah?

Yoongss: no, we're talking now
Yoongss: Park Jimin, answer me
Yoongss: you motherfucking asshole
Yoongss: fuck you, you're irrelevant now.

ChristianMingle: how dare you!
ChristianMingle: but seriously, I have to go now, Joons calling me

Yoongi sighed as he stuffed his phone in his pocket, he saw the swing set and immediately went to sit down, he watched as a bunch of children played tag. He tried to hold his laughter when he saw a kid fall and scrape his knee, then calling for his mom.

He was interrupted by the feeling of a person beside him. He turned to see Hoseok sitting in the swings, biting his lip as looked at Yoongi with a nervous look in his eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Yoongi scoffed, the last person he would like to see today was sitting right beside him. Fuck this, where's Jin? "Jin told me to come here so that I could talk to "someone special," I didn't know it would be you,"

Hoseok said, his voice sounded tired, what could've happened to him? "So I have permission to go home?" Yoongi asked, clearly not interested in what Hoseok had to say. "Please just listen to me," Hoseok said, Yoongi sighed as he got comfortable on the slightly uncomfortable swing. "Make it quick,"