18

"What do you mean it went wrong?" Taehyung asked, Jin sighed as he had to explain this for the thousandth time. "Yoongi hates him, like hate hates him now, there's literally nothing we could possibly do." Jin explained. Taehyung sighed as he slumped in his seat.

"So we'll just have to sit here and wait for them to fix this shit? Do you know how long petty drama between two girls over a guy lasts?" Jungkook asked, Jimin shook his head, "Forever," Jungkook said, Jimin nodded as he sat back in his seat. "Guk has a point," he mumbled, Jin nodded.

"I know," Jin said, looking at the group that formed around him. "But I set a goal and that was to fix this shit, but now that I'm looking at it, there might not be a way to fix it," Jin said, huffing when the words left his mouth.

"Hoseok was actually sorry, like he cried. He's never cried over someone before, as far as I know at least." Jin continued, Jungkook nodded as he grabbed the whole bowl of popcorn from the coffee table. "It's true, he's also never told any of his girlfriends that he loved them,"

"Well throw me in a casket and call me John," Jimin mumbled, suddenly sitting up. "Hoseok told Yoongs he loved him?" Namjoon shook his head, and Jimin slumped in his seat. "No. But if you put everything together, maybe he did, and maybe he didnt,"

"Thanks mister mysterious," Jimin mumbled, Namjoon only huffed. "Wow, this group is not one of the best of the bunch huh?" Taehyung asked, flopping on the couch beside Jungkook. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means. If we wanted to be the goddamn Scooby gang, everyone would be getting away with everything," Taehyung explained, Jungkook only rolled his eyes. "Can we get back on track here!" Jin yelled, everyone turning to him with wide eyes, Jin only sighed.

"There's something we could do but...it'll only make things worse, I bet Yoongi caught on to what I planned and is already typing an extremely mean and possibly threatening passage for me to read later. I wouldn't blame him." Jin mumbled, Namjoon sat beside the older and pulled him into a side hug.

"I don't think we can do anything," Namjoon said, laying his head on top of his boyfriends. "We may think we know what they want, but that doesn't mean we do know what they want. Only they know where their heart belongs,"

"Okay Joon," Jimin sighed, "Enough with the poem worthy speeches." He said, grabbing his phone and unlocking it. "I'm calling Yoongi over here," he mumbled, already looking for the olders contact.

"And why would you do that?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jimin as if he were crazy. "Did we just say it was a bad idea having ideas?"

Jimin rolled his eyes as he stopped himself from pressing the call button. "But if you would listen you would know what I'm planning," he started, "It's simple, we're going to call Yoongi and Hoseok over here, lock them in the house somehow, and get them to argue." He held up a hand to keep everyone in the room from talking.

"Then, we'll listen to the argument and figure out what is exactly on their minds and we use that to somehow tell them separate what they can do to make their relationship better. They'll be together in no time." Jimin explained, Jungkook shook his head as he just stared at the older.

"That's the dumbest shit I've heard you say this week," he mumbled, Jimin rolled his eyes as he pressed the call button. "It'll work," Jimin smiled wickedly, "Trust me,"

A short chapter because writers block is a g r e a t thing to deal with right now. A hopefully longer chapter next.

And thanks for 14k