26

"Hoseok. You need to eat." Dawon mumbled when she saw Hoseok just staring at his food. "I ate this morning." He said, only taking a small bite of his pizza. "And it's dinner time, I don't know what's gotten into you but I think you should check it out. I don't like this side of you."

Very recently, Hoseok's been too down. Of course he had his days where he didn't feel like being up and happy, but this is different. He wasn't eating, he hasn't been replying much, and his voice sounds so tired.

It's like as if...

"Every day has a night, sis, it's nothing. I'm going to bed." Hoseok mumbled as he pushed the plate towards her and went upstairs, Dawon sighed as she turned to her mother. "That's the second time this week," she said, her mother nodded as she dialed someone's number. "Maybe we're right,"

"Maybe he is depressed."

—-
"Yoongi please talk to me! I can't keep doing this and I know you can't either. Say something to me, anything!" Jimin yelled, he grabbed Yoongi and dragged him to the bathroom to try and get him to talk.

"You want me to talk Jimin? Huh? You want me to say anything to you?" Yoongi asked, Jimin nodded. "You. Fucked up, and I bet your realized that and I bet you know here you went wrong but the part I can't get over is the fact that you planned the whole thing. I can't even begin to tell you how much that hurt me. You're supposed to be my best friend you're supposed be there for me when I'm down and not add more weight. I can't trust any damn one of you here. So what's he point of me coming here anymore?"

"Wha-"

"I'm staying at home from now on. I'm not doing this anymore. I can't. So I won't. I don't think I can even...even get into college with just the thought of you guys getting into the same place as me."

"Yoongi that's ridiculous! You can't hold a grudge for that long!" Jimin said, trying his best to keep Yoongi as close as possible. "Watch me." He mumbled, pulling himself out of Jimins grip and leaving the bathroom.

Jimin let out a frustrated sigh and left the bathroom. He caught up with Jungkook, who was currently talking to his boyfriend, Taehyung. "Guys." He said, standing between the two. "Where's Hoseok?"

"Jin told me he's staying at home from now on," Jungkook said, "And it's true, he's eating less too, Dawon and I are so worried." He said, Jimin shook his head and reached up to pull his hair, but Taehyung stopped him. "No. Pulling your hair won't do shit." He whispered.

"Sometimes I wonder where we went wrong you know?" Jungkook said once they made it outside. "Like. Is it all Hoseok's fault that he cut Yoongi off? Sure it may be. But...what about us? We called them to meet each other not once but twice. Maybe they would still be at least somewhat close if it weren't for us-"

"Jungkook!" Lisa yelled, running to Jungkook with a sad look on her face. "Where's Hoseok! He used me and now I want to say a few words to him!" She yelled, Jungkook rolled his eyes. "He's not here and he won't be here for awhile."

Lisa made a face. "Tch. He's probably somewhere fucking that slut. What's he name uhh...Yoongi?" Lisa asked, a stupid smirk on her face. "Shut the fuck up you cock sucking bitch, all you do is want guys for their dick. You have no room to talk about Yoongi." Jimin growled, Lisa rolled her eyes and walked away, her friends following behind.

"That's one bitch." Jungkook mumbled, Taehyung nodded. "Listen, Jimin, there's not much we can do. We can try to talk to them but they're pushing us away. At this point? I'm ready to stick with Jin on this one and let them work this out." Jungkook said.

"But what if they don't?"

"Then they don't, Jimin!" Taehyung yelled, "I know you're all for them getting back together but sometimes shit doesn't work out. Sometimes people are meant to break up and never speak again! Fucking deal with it! He's ignored you twice and now he's not coming back again. Just stop." Taehyung finally finished, tears coming to his eyes.

"Just stop, Okay?" He said, his voice wavering as he shook his head and walked away. Jungkook only sighed as he pulled Jimin into a hug.

He could understand Jimins need to get Yoongi and Hoseok back to regular terms. He could see why he wanted to speak to Yoongi a bit more and get him to talk.

But at the same time? He can understand Taehyung frustration. He can see the way Taehyungs eyes water every time Jimin mentioned the way Yoongi would look down and sad.

Taehyung never told anyone but Jungkook this, he didn't know why he would tell his new boyfriend this other than his friend of four years, but he did. He told Jungkook about the times where Taehyung had to come to Yoongis house around 3 a.m. to help him through the times where he would cry while thinking about how things would be if he never met Hoseok or if he were just never born at that. He told the younger that that was the reason why he hated Hoseok so much, because he left Yoongi like this.

So maybe Jimin saying such things brings back memories that Taehyung had never shared with the older.

"It's okay, Hyung," Jungkook said in a soft tone as he rubbed Jimins back.

"It'll all be okay,"

I'm serious when I say I'm scared I'm going to cry while writing the next few chapters like it's not even funny I'm planning some of the worst angst for y'all.