|||I Do Yoongi so dirty sometimes, but the moment you all have been waiting for (Or maybe not) there is smut this chapter, and when I say that I am shit at writing smut I mean it, I don't put all of the great details and I skip important shit but WHATEVER Enjoy!|||

Yoongi was currently in the hallway with Taehyung and Jimin, waiting for Jungkook and his friends. "Can we puh-lease go to class? My legs hurt!" Jimin whined, Taehyung sucked his teeth as he ruffled Jimin's hair. "Stop being a baby, your voice is annoying,"

"I'll make sure you can never have children you bastard," Jimin said, picking his knee up to show Taehyung what he meant. "I'm telling you Joon! I saw it with my two big ass eyes!" Jin said, walking down the hall with Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook slowly trailing behind.

"Finally you decide to make it!" Jimin said, making a face at the four, "Oh shut up, the class doesn't start in another ten minutes," Yoongi said to Jimin, who groaned and turned away. "What made you guys so late anyway?" Taehyung asked, pulling up his backpack.

"No idea, ask the Jung siblings," Jin said, moving so that the three could see Jungkook and Hoseok. "Yeah," Namjoon started, "We went to pick them up, their mom was pissed, Jungkook refused to get out of bed and be productive, and then Hoseok threw so many cuss words at Jungkook, I have no idea what happened," Namjoon explained, Taehyung and Jimin made a noise to say they understood, while Yoongi took the time to examine the others face.

"Yah, Jungkookie, Hoseok, you have bruises on your face," Yoongi said, reaching up to touch the mark on Jungkook's nose, Jungkook winced as he grabbed Yoongi's wrist. "It's fine Yoongi, just a little argument that went way out of hand," Jungkook said, taking the time to make a look at Hoseok, who only scoffed in his direction.

"Wait," Jimin started, "Did-Did you two fight each other?"

"Speaking of fights," A voice said, Jimin turned around to see Jeongyeon standing in front of him with an evil smile on her face. Jimin was obviously annoyed just from the sight of the girl. "I heard you were talking shit!"

Jimin pulled off a fake smile at the girl before he spoke, "Sweetie, Darling, Honey, Baby, please walk away before I do something I regret," Jeongyeon laughed slightly, "What are you gonna do huh? Hit me? I'm a girl!"

"You may be a girl but I can still drag your ass like I'm walking a dog, would you like to go on a walk, bitch? Would you like to go on a fucking walk?" Jimin smiled at Jeongyeon, who gasped as turned away, mumbling, "I'm gonna need a gas mask from that toxic as breath," she said, walking away.

"OH HELL NO," Jimin said, putting down his bag and making his way towards Jeongyeon, thankfully, Taehyung grabbed the shorter. "NO Taehyug let me go, lemme go at her cuz IM NOT THE ONE HONEY, I AM NOT THE FUCKING ONE!!"

"What's wrong with him?" Hoseok asked, "He has beef with Jeongyeon, it's a long, and very petty story," Taehyung said, still struggling to hold Jimin back.

"Ah, Class is gonna start soon, see ya!" Namjoon smiled, Yoongi was the only one out of the three friends to smiled and wave to the taller, "Can you two cut it out so that we can go to class," Yoongi yelled, hitting both of the boys in the back if the head.

___________________________
It was lunchtime and Yoongi was currently sitting with his two best friends as they- yet again- argued about stupid stuff.

"I wonder what happened to Kook and Hoseok," Yoongi suddenly said out loud, Taehyung sighed as he turned to the table the Jung brothers were sitting at, "Don't know and Don't care," Yoongi pouted in the tallers direction before turning to Jimin.

"What do you think happened?" Yoongi asked, Jimin shrugged as he ate the last of his pudding. "They obviously got into a fight, why? I don't know."