Authors' Q/A

Just some questions I found on twitter that I can do before I finally stop updating on this story (For now)

1. Ao3 handle?
I don't use Ao3 anymore (since April) but it's Markiesdatboi

2. Ships I write?
Yoonseok. I would write Taegi and Yoonkook but every idea I have for them are flops..

3. Ships I read
Yoonseok, Taegi, and Yoonkook, I have a soft spot for these ships and I have no idea why (hyyh era started my love for Yoonkook though)

4. When I started writing
My first time ever writing was in 2015? 2016? It was a mess though and I moved accounts because of it.

5. First fic I wrote?
The very first fic I've ever written was a Colby Brock x Reader story....the storyline, the dialogue, the paragraphs. Everything was a mess. (But I still love Colby oof my baby)

6. Favorite fic I wrote?
Fav fic I wrote is Bestfriends 100%, I had so much fun writing it and I loved crying at 3am, it was definitely a fun rollercoaster.

7. Hardest Fic I wrote
Well...currently that would have to be Pluviophile, you guys may not see it coming yet but there is SO much planning I'm putting into that story, like the littlest mistake could actually completely ruin the story and I don't want that so I have to plan three chapters ahead just to make sure everything's good.

8. Most research-intensive fic I wrote?
Pluviophile, I spent about two days looking up different phile and figuring out what they mean.

9. Fic That is most dear to me
Bestfriends!! It's the first fic I've finished and it has so much of what I always wanted to add into a fic, humor and angst. That's it. And I wrote it quite well (better than what I used to do) so it's definitely close to my heart 💜

10. Something I wouldnt write
Something I wouldn't write would probably be rape. Like pro rape? Idk how to explain it. I would never write about someone having a kink for rape. Like I would probably write the mention of rape but never someone actually liking rape or it actually happening.

I'd also never write top Yoongi

11. Favorite scene I ever wrote
My favorite scene in Bestfriends is when Hoseok and Yoongi had their first argument. (Aka when Hoseok confessed the first time) I think that was the trigger to my intense angst for the rest of the story.

12. Where do I get my inspiration from?
Well, what inspired me to make Bestfriends was because I realized I have a lot of friends that I no longer talk to when I was in pre-k and stuff like that. Like I'm only really close to one person (who isn't into K-pop but I showed her BTS and she fell for Yoongi) so I thought why not have the same thing for Yoongi and Hoseok except it's more than I'm just a Bestfriends way. I also get my inspiration (or motivation) from you guys! Sometimes I stalk y'all and read some of your stories and you guys are really good, and for the people who don't write stories but you comment on every chapter, I love that too and that's what makes me want to write, because it makes me happy and it makes you happy.

13. Hardest scene I ever wrote?
When...Hoseok overdosed, it was so hard to write because I don't like it when people are hurt real bad if it's a story or not. It was also hard it kinda explain his depression because I've never been depressed so I didn't want to make people upset by describing depression the wrong way because I don't know what it's like but my friend has been depressed and I know it's a sensitive subject so I tried to be light on mentioning it.