17

Flashback part 1

Hoseok and Yoongi: Four to Five years old.

"Try and catch me Hobi!" Yoongi yelled, running from a small Hoseok who pouted as he watched Yoongi fun further and further away.

"You know I cwant!" Hoseok yelled, adding a weird "w" in the word 'can't.'

"I don't care, I'll move slower if you want," Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok nodded with a heart shaped smile as he ran after Yoongi, who let out a playful scream as he ran from Hoseok at a slightly slower pace.

While running, Yoongi wasn't looking where he was going, he tripped and scraped his knee on the hard pavement. Yoongi sat up from his fall and felt he lips tremble before he let out a cry.

Hoseok quickly ran to Yoongi, asking what was wrong, Yoongi replied with a whiny. "I-I s-scwaped my knee," he cried, butchering the word "Scraped,"

"Okay, Okay, I'll get bandaid." Hoseok said, quickly running into his house and past his and Yoongi's mother. He grabbed a step stool in the bathroom and got a Hello Kitty bandaid from the cabinet, he jumped down and ran back to Yoongi outside.

Both of the parents look at eachother before they stood to look outside, they wanted to make sure Hoseok knew what he was doing.

"Where's da boo boo?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi wiped away his tears and pointed to his knee. "Wite here," Yoongi said, messing up the word 'Right'.

Hoseok nodded as he put the Hello Kitty bandaid on his Bestfriends knee, he then puckered his lips and kissed the "boo boo" with a smile. "There, all bwetter,"

Yoongi nodded, still sniffling slightly, Hoseok pouted as he pulled Yoongi into a hug. "Don't cry," he said, Yoongi nodded as he hugged Hoseok just as hard as he hugged Yoongi.

"I'm tired," Yoongi mumbled, rubbing his eyes. Hoseok nodded as he grabbed Yoongi's wrist and led him Into the house, ignoring both of their mothers giving them nice smiles. He dragged Yoongi on the couch and leaned against the arm. As if on instinct, Yoongi leaned against Hoseok and fell fast asleep, Hoseok following his actions.

Hoseok's mother cooed as she grabbed a camera and snapped a quick picture.

"They'll Be together forever," Yoongi's mother smiled, Hoseok's mother nodded a she grabbed a blanket from her hallway closet and put it on the two four year olds. "I would be surprised if they were to fall out, they're way too perfect for eachother,"

Yoongi's mother nodded as she grabbed her things and turned to the younger parent. "It's okay if he spends the night? I don't want to disturb him,"

"Of course it's fine, I'll even take him to school tomorrow," Hoseok's mother smiled, The older of the two nodded as she said one final goodbye and left, Hoseok's mother got ready for bed and cut the lights, she then went to be herself.

The thought of the two boys being together forever made both mothers so very happy.

Oof I'm kinda like Drake right now

I'm in my feelings

Djdkdjnedjjsdn