2 0

The wait: was long. ( sorry for any mistakes)

Yoongi sighed as he answered his ringing phone, it's been a day since his little argument with Hoseok. And he was really happy Jimin was calling.

"Dude, come over to Jin's, I heard about you being a big baby and I'm here to make you feel like you're happier than anything," Jimin said through the phone, Yoongi could hear the smile on his face.

"I'm not going over there to do drugs." Jimin groaned loudly before he whined, "why does everyone think I have drugs?! Fuck- I wish-"

"Okay Jimin, I'll be over," Yoongi chuckled, hanging up and grabbing his hoodie that he slipped on, he didn't even feel like changing out of his shorts so he just left the house looking like a hot mess.

—-

Hoseok stared at the wall before he got a text, he didn't respond at first and continued staring at nothing, but thing his phone dinged again...and again...and again- goddammit! Hoseok grabbed the phone and opened it to reveal a text from Lisa.

Right. He forgot he even had a girlfriend, she's the longest one he's had and he doesn't know how to feel about that except for the fact the he's no longer interested.

Lisa 🤢🗿

We're going to have to call this off, I'm not interested anymore. Simple. Point. Blank.

What?! But I thought we would actually be more than what you and Jennie used to Be!

You're  extremely dumb if you thought that. Bye.

I hate you . Burn in Hell.

Hoseok shrugged as he deleted her contact and threw his phone on his bed. He was so bored and Jin hasn't texted him allay because he was working on a project and-

His phone dinged again.

Jungmotherfucking cock

Come to Jin's house, we're going to make you feel reeeeeelll good

Wait fuck.

Reeeeeeaaaalll good.

I'm not going over there to do drugs kook

Nah, my dealer got arrested

I'm sorry for your loss.

Shit I'm sorry for my weed.

I'll be there

Hoseok sighed as he grabbed his phone and his sweatshirt, he pulled it on and rolled it up to his elbows before he slipped on his shoes and left the house.

"This better not be another one of his stupid plans." He mumbled, getting into his car and texting Jungkook to let him know he's on his way.

——
Yoongi knocked harshly on the door three times before someone finally answered. "Hey Yoongi! What a surprise seeing you here!" Jimin smiled, Yoongi rolle dhis eyes as he gave the younger a hug.

"What did you want?" Yoongi asked, already flopping down on Jin's couch. "Hey watch that shit, it's leather," Jin yelled from the kitchen, Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Anyways," Jimin said, sitting beside Yoongi in a much more softer manner.