21

Flashback pt. 3

Hoseok and Yoongi- 10-11

"It's true baby, he is taller than you now," Yoongi's mother smiled, Yoongi shook his head with a cute pout on his lips. "That's not fair! I'm older than him!" Yoongi whined, Hoseok chuckled softly as he slung an arm around Yoongi's shoulder. "Drink more milk, maybe then you'll get on my level,"

Yoongi continued to pout as red began to fill his cheeks. "Maybe then you'll get on my level," Yoongi mocked, Hoseok laughed as he put his head against Yoongi's. "I promise you, I'll get my moms heals and you can be as tall as you want." Hoseok smiled, Yoongi looked at him and then nodded.

"Fine, ma! Get the shoes from Hobi's mom! I wanna be tall!" Yoongi whined, his mother only shook her head as Hoseok began to laugh.

"It's okay to be short darling," Yoongi's mother smiled, Hoseok only laughed harder. "Yeah, darling," He said, Yoongi only pouted harder as the blush continued to spread on his cheeks.

Hoseok always teased Yoongi for something, and today, it was his height. But Yoongi loved to be teased by Hoseok, because he knew that if anyone else were to do it. Hoseok would get quite defensive real quick.

Like the time were this bully thought he could pick on Yoongi. Hoseok was there.

-

"You can't even draw a circle! What can you do!" A kid laughed, and it was true, doing a class project was already hard enough. And Yoongi was doing quite poorly in the class. He couldn't get anything right.

"Hey, it's actually really hard to draw a circle!" Hoseok said, slinging an arm around Yoongi's shoulder. "I mean, you have to have the perfect hand to be able to draw a perfect circle, buddy." Hoseok said, the kid rolled his eyes as he went back to his paper.

"It's so dumb to pick on someone for their drawing anyways, I mean, look at mine." He said, picking up his paper and showing it to Yoongi, the smaller giggled as he took the paper from Hoseok. "Hobi...this is a square," he laughed, Hoseok only nodded with a proud smile on his face, "I know Yoonyoon. I'm a terrible drawer,"

"You better restart before they give you an F." Yoongi said, raising his eyebrows at the slightly taller. Hoseok made a 'pff' sound as he took the paper back. "Whatever makes you feel good about yourself,"

"You're going to fail this class if you fail this projects," Yoongi started, Hoseok pauses before he smiled nervously, "that's true, I should restart." He smiled, Yoongi nodded as he went back to his project. "Thanks for helping me out Hobi,"

"Whatever I can do to help, YoonYoon."

-

Yoongi pushed Hoseok as he stomped into his mothers room. "Yoonyoon, what're you doing?"

"Making myself tall," he mumbled, grabbing his mothers heels and putting his smaller feet into them. "Yoon, you're going to fall,"

"I'll take that chance," Yoongi mumbled, "Help me," Hoseok sighed as he grabbed one of Yoongi's hands tightly, Really not wanting the older to fall and bust his ass. "I've got you, Yoonyoon."

"Thanks Hobi," Yoongi said, smiling slightly as he carefully walked with Hoseok trailing beside him, making sure the smaller doesn't fall. "See ma!" Yoongi yelled, His mother whipped around and gasped at the sight of her son in heels.

"I told you I could be tall," he smiled proudly, his mother chuckled as she went up to the pair, Hoseok still holding the olders hand. "Well, you've proved me wrong," she smiled, but it quickly dropped as she replaced it with a stern look. "Now take them off before you fall and have to get stitches,"

Yoongi groaned as he pouted, "You only payed fifty dollars for them, maybe not even that much," he mumbled, Hoseok snickered as he guided Yoongi back to the bedroom so that he could take them off and plut them back where he found them.

Hoseok then yawned once Yoongi was back on the ground, he didn't even realized he was still holding the olders hand. "I'm tired,"

"It's like...nine," Yoongi giggles, "maybe the taller you get the more of an old man you become." He said, Hoseok huffed as he subconsciously swung he and Yoongi's hands. "You're still short,"

"Shut up!" Yoongi whined, a pout coming on to his lips, Hoseok smiled as red filled his cheeks. "I'm just kidding you whiny baby," he teased, Yoongi only huffed as he turned around, giving the younger a silent treatment.

"Aww, is Yoonyoon upset?" Hoseok said in a baby voice, "He needs a diaper change?" He continued, Yoongi stayed silent, he let go of Hoseok's hand and crossed his arms. "Aww, im sorry yoon," he finally said, giving in to the cute pouting from the older.

Yoongi only turned to him with his eyebrows raised, "Are you really, really sorry?" He asked, Hoseok nodded as he jutted out his bottom lip. "I'm really, really, really, really sorry," he said, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he plucked Hoseok and pulled the younger into a hug.

"I forgive you," he said, Hoseok smiled as he hugged the older back. "You can't stay mad at me forever,"

"You wanna bet?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok shook his head as he only held on to Yoongi tighter, "No, I think we're okay like this," he mumbled, Yoongi smiled as he also tightened his hand lid on Hoseok. "Okay."

"Okay."

"Stop that!"

"No you stop it!"

"Hobiiii"

"Yoonyoooon,"

"I dislike you!"

"I love you too!" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi rolled his eyes as blush found its way on his cheeks. "Yeah yeah, and I love you,"

"Awww" Hoseok smiled, pink also filling his cheeks, he trapped Yoongi in another hug and he almost immediately regretted what he said.

"I take it back! Get off of me!" He whined.

They are honestly bestfriend goals 🤧

Updates may or may not be slow because I'm working on two new stories so idk how that's gunna go. But I've already finished chap. 14 of pastel and I'm starting on chapter eight of Pluviophile. So once I'm done with that I'll update on this again :)

Oh and thanks for 2ok.

💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜Since it's going to take awhile before I update again. If you guys have any questions about the story so far then go ahead and ask and I'll try my best to answer without giving away anything. Love you guys and thanks so much 💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜