15

This chapter is the definition of shitty Jesus Christ-

———-

Namjoon sighed as he lost once again at Piano Tiles, how could Jungkook do this so good? Namjoon has been bored for the past few hours, ever since he woke up he was just moping around, he actually attempted to cook.

He's not allowed in the kitchen anymore.

Hes tried a lot of things to try and get his mind off of everything that's happened at school, who would've known Kim Namjoon, an all A's student who has an actual future ahead of him, would be in this situation where he's wondering what his next move should be, he should be studying for his upcoming exams like the good teenager he is.

"This is stupid," Namjoon mumbled, picking up his phone when he heard a ding.

ChristianMingle: Hey dude, Yoongi's out right now and I'm bored so I'm going ✈️ your house :)

Joonthebuffoon: great 👍

ChristianMingle: woah bud, turn that frown upside down! It's me! Jimin, your lord, your SAVIOR, I'm going to make you feel alive again.

Joonthebuffoon: if you bring drugs I'm going to kick you out of my house

ChristianMingle: well...there goes that..
ChristianMingle: either way! I'll be right there! Bai~

Joonthebuffoon: Okay...bai~

Namjoon sighed as he clicked his phone and layed his head back on the couch, he waited for Jimi to come over, maybe just maybe the smaller could make him feel slightly better today.

——-
He was wrong.

The smaller was making him feel worse. He was filling Namjoon in on all of the shit That's been happening other than the problems with Yoongi and Hoseok. Apparently Jungkook and Taehyung are going out...thats nice...goals.

But Namjoon wasn't interested, not in the slightest, he drowned Jimin out every few seconds, which turned to a minute, and God Namjoon definitely didn't want to sit here for an hour.

So he stood up and went to the kitchen, he then groaned when Jimin was following right behind him, still talking. "But like-"

Thank the heavens, Jimin frowned as he was interrupted by the knocking on the door. "I'll get it," he smiled, going into the living room.

Namjoon swore he was going to kiss whoever that person on the other side of the door was for saving him. "Oh hiii Jin!"

Fuck.

"I'm not ready confrontation," Namjoon mumbled, he thought about throwing himself out of the window and make a run for it...but that's not happening. Namjoon is a very safe guy.

"Oh, yeah sure, he's in the kitchen," Jimin said, pointing right at Namjoon, namjoon sighed as he heard the footsteps come into the kitchen, he could tell Jin was keeping a close but quite far space between eachother.

"Hi," Jin mumbled, Namjoon Bit his lip as he replied, "Hey," Jin sighed, he was obviously frustrated, and Namjoon felt bad seeing his boy- his friend frustrated because of him, he wanted so badly to hug the older.

"You know what? I can't do this anymore," Jin sighed, Namjoon have him a look as the older continued. "I've been trying so hard to just fix this shit, okay? Taehyung and Jungkook talked their petty shit out and they realized they were just two dorks who really liked eachother and their feelings made them all angsty. Not my point. My point is, both Hoseok and I have been trying our damned best to fix this crazy mess, but without everyone's help, we can't fix shit," Jin explained.

Namjoon blinked at this information. Jin and Hoseok fixed everything? As in Jungkook and Taehyung are all goo-goo-ga-ga all over again? As in the four of them are on the same page and Jins just waiting for he, Jimin, and Yoongi to cooperate?

That's what he wanted. He wanted Jin to fix this so why should he be mad? He isn't, he's happy, he's happy Jin actually put this much effort into fixing their relationship.

Namjoon smiled as he came up to Jin and hugged the older, Jin was stunned for a second before he hugged back. Jimin came into the kitchen with a confused expression, he watched the hug as he loudly chewed some chips that he got from who knows where.

"So we're good?"

"We're good," Namjoon said, Jin sighed as he laid a kiss on his boyfriends lips, except the kiss was interrupted by Jimin who loudly gasped. "Holy shit! I thought you two were a thing but I didn't think you were a thing thing!" He yelled, Namjoon rolled his eyes as he pulled away from Jin.

"Okay Fine, now that we've fixed this mess, now what do we do about Hoseok and Yoongi?" Jin asked, Namjoon thought for a second as Jin glared at Jimin Who was still eating his chips at maximum volume.

"You know that park they used to go to together?" Namjoon asked, Jimin nodded as he finally set the chips down. "Yeah, it's right around the corner from Yoongi's house,"

"We need to find some way for them to meet there, that's how we can get them to at least remember something, somehow." Namjoon explained, Jin nodded as Jimin cheered.

"Operation Get Yoongi Some Hoseok Dick is a Go!" He yelled, both Jin and Namjoon sighed at his stupidity at first but then agreed to the operation name, they called Taehyung and Jungkook over so that they could talk about how they were going to set everything up.

__________

This chapter is •Shitty• but what's new! I feel like this story is so close to ending too soon so I'm going to add flashbacks from when yoonseok were kids because I'm an angsty girl and that's wtf I do.

Oh and thank you guys so much for the 11k I 💜 you sooooo fucking much okay