Speechless

'Let me go!' A voice screeched as rushed down the stairs with Draco following closely behind me.

I recognized that voice, but it couldn't be... could it? I asked myself, soon to out the answer in seconds.

I pushed through a door with force where the voice came from and I was right. It was Safia.

'Pandora! Tell him to let me go' Safia yelled at me. I looked to see 7 death eaters surrounding her pointing their wands at her but their eyes on me. Barty was in the middle holding Safia with his wand to her neck.

Draco appeared at my side looking stunned. I had no idea what to say or do. I was speechless.

'Do you know this brat Pandora?' Barty asked.

My eyes stayed locked on Safia's pleading watery pair. She looked in pain, probably because Barty was holding her by her hair.

I jumped something gripped my hand. I saw it was Draco and that's what gave me that small ray of forgiveness and hope for Safia. I rushed towards Safia and pulled her out of everyone's reach.

'Lay a finger on my sister and I promise you that you will all wish you'd never been born' I said fiercely as all of them turned their blank expressions to a mixture of confused and terrified.

All of them dropped their wands to their sides immediately without hesitation and bowed. 

What the hell? I said in my head. Why are they bowing to me? 

''What in the name of merlins saggy left ball are you doing?' I asked.

One of the death eaters rose from his bow and stood up properly 'Miss. Riddle you are of course our future Minister for Magic and next in line for the title your father, the dark lord, holds' he said.

My bewildered face transformed to a shocked one 'are you saying you think my father is going to die?' I questioned.

The death eater turned extremely pale 'n-no Miss but-'

'My father is death, he will not be defeated. Only someone unloyal to him shall think different, and we all know what happens to that filth in the end, right?' I said. The scared man nodded enthusiastically and smiled weakly at me. 

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Draco's arm and pulled him and Safia up the stairs and in the privacy of my room. I shut the door behind us and turned violently.

'What the bloody hell are you doing here?' I asked Safia.

'I want to stay with you' she said innocently.

I groaned 'Safia you can't' 

'You must let me please, Pandora, you're my twin and I want-'

'Safia, you're not safe here!' I said raising my voice.

Her eyes started to water 'please, Pandora' her voice sounded heartbroken.

I sighed after a few moments and said 'fine'

'Thank you Pandora' she said smiling like a child that had an overdoes of cotton candy. 

There was a knock on my door and it opened with enough force to slam against the wall.

Oh for Merlins sake I thought.

'Safia, you finally showed yourself' our father said coldly, but he seemed pleased.

'Draco, will you introduce Safia to everyone please?' my father asked Draco.

Draco nodded and Safia followed him downstairs.