Detention, Then Death?

''I didn't attack you, my elbow accidental nudged your arm that's not exactly attacking is it?'' Draco explained

''It still hurt, im going to get a bruise because of you'' I said my voice raising slightly.

''Get back to work, if I hear another word from either of you it will be 2 months of detention'' Snape said furiously

I hesitated glaring at Snape then turning on my heals and walked back into the small cramped cupboard with my fists clenched in fury. Draco walked in and shut the door and whispered ''Muffilato''.

''I don't see why you punched me, you didn't last week'' he said facing the cauldron he was scrubbing. i turned my head to see him.

''I punched you because I have a boyfriend who i love-''

''Oh come off it, you've known him less than a week, you've known me your whole life and you know we have something special'' he said as he turned and pulled my to face him.

''Actually we don't have anything special, never have, never will got it?'' I told him angrily

He laughed ''Your so stubborn you know that''

''Well that's me then, you've completely figured me out'' i said hot with anger ''Stubborn-little-Pandora-who-is-trying-to-be-killed-by-her-father-the-most-powerful-and-dangerous-wizard-of-all-time-Lord Voldemort-while-her-ex-friend-Draco-is-trying-to-tell-her-that-him-and-her-have-something-special'' I said all in one big breath.

He pressed his body against mine.

I took a deep breath '' Get off me or I swear I won't be responsible for my actions.

He laughed and moved his face a inch away from mine, his breathing was carm, his grey eyes looked straight into mine ''Go on then, don't be responsible for your actions''

I didn't say anything I turned to the floor ''Just get away from me'' I said ''Is that so hard for you to do?'' I asked.

He sighed and turned away from me. I let out a sigh of relief and got back to scrubbing the cauldron.

Once i finished scrubbing the cauldrons on my side I turned and shuffled over to his side.

''You've only done two, I've finished ten'' I said

''Well were not all as perfect as you Pandora'' he said, I saw a tear drop down into one cauldron.

'' I know, some of us, meaning you are gits'' I said crisply

''Thanks, thanks a lot'' he said and dropped his sponge in a cauldron and opened the door and left.

I dropped my sponge and followed him out of the tiny cupboard.

''Oi, don't leave me I've finished my side, I was helping you then you decide to go for a little walk do you?'' I shouted at him.

He stopped and turned ''I don't care what you've done, im not going for a walk im getting away from you, bitch'' he scowled at me

I pulled my wand out of my pocket but he got to his first.

''PUT YOUR WANDS AWAY, THIS IS DETENTION NOT DUELLING CLUB'' Snape roared

I ignored him and kept my wand pointing at Draco and he kept his wand pointing at me. Harry came running over to me and pulled at my arm but i didn't budge.

''Pandora no don't he's not worth it'' harry said.

I ignored him too. Snape rushed over from his desk.

''Petrificus Totalus'' Draco yelled

''Protego'' I shouted back at him.

His jinx bounced of an invisible wall and hit the wall near Draco.

Snape flicked his wand and both mine and Draco's wands flew up in to the air.

There was a sudden pain in my head again I screamed in pain again this time the pain was worse almost unbearable. My eyes slammed shut and there was Voldemort once again standing in my head, I couldn't close my mind the pain was too much.

''Didn't think you could hide from me could you?'' he said laughing

''NO PLEASE DON'T, PLEASE STOP''

''Crucio'' he yelled at me

The pain got worse the fire of needles burning my insides was back this time 10 times as worse.

''Pandora, this isn't time for games'' Snape's voice said

''Shes not- Voldemorts in her head, he did that earlier, professor Dumbledore must have told you-'' Harry's voice said

I screamed again. The pain stopped.

''Im going to kill you now, and there's nothing you can do, I will regret it in years to come but you betrayed me''

There was a few second's silence.

''Avada Kedavra'' Voldemort yelled there was a green light and then blackness.

__________________________________

I know its short but i only had 30 mins :( xxx