Forgiveness

I spent a couple of hours alone in my room staring at a picture of me and Draco from two years ago, before my father came back. The picture upset me because in the picture Draco was looking at me,  I could tell he loved me in that picture, I was holding his hand and laughing because at the time Narcissa was telling me about a time where Draco accidentally magically turned all of his finger nails purple.

There was a knock on my door.

''Come in'' I called, continuing to stare at the picture.

The door opened and a pair of footsteps shuffled in, shutting the door behind them. I looked up to see Draco. I quickly blocked out the emotion on my face, I couldn't let him see through me.

''What do you want?'' I asked him.

''You'' he mumbled so it was only just audible. ''What's that?'' he asked pointing to the picture.

''Junk'' I answered showing him the picture and ripping directly between the me and Draco. I fake smiled as I ripped it and looked up at him, a tear trickled down his cheek. I fought back the urge to beg him for forgiveness.

''I was coming in to apologise for what I did and said earlier'' he said as another tear fell.

I caved. ''I'm so sorry Draco'' I said throwing the picture behind me, jumping up and throwing my arms around him.

His arms stayed limp at his sides, but I kept holding on to him as tears began to form in my eyes. I love Fred and Draco an equal amount, that's why it's so hard for me to choose between them. 

After a few moments of me sobbing onto his shoulder he finally wrapped his arms around me and sat me down on his lap on the bed, where I continued to cry.

''It's ok'' he whispered and stroked my hair. I looked down at my ring, it was glowing a dark green, Fred was upset, for a millisecond I didn't care. I wanted to kiss Draco, I wanted to stay in Draco's arms forever, I wanted to run away with Draco. But I can't.

''Kiss me'' Draco whispered, I raised my head from Draco's shoulder and looked at him feeling confused and scared. ''Please just kiss me'' he said and moved his head closer to mine, I could feel his breath on my neck, a feeling of warmth grew in my stomach. I gave in fighting me with my head and pressed my lips against Draco's. Draco deepened the kiss and pulled me down on top of him, I couldn't resist him now. He bit my bottom lip gently, asking for entrance but before I could grant him it I giggled which caused my mouth to open. His tongue explored my mouth as I explored him. I opened my eyes as Draco pulled away, for a moment I looked down into his beautiful mesmerising grey eyes, before he flipped me around so I was underneath him.  He began to lightly kiss my neck. I small moan escaped my lips. Draco took this as a sign that I approved. I lent my head back and shut my eyes. 

He took my leather jacket off and made a trail of kisses all the way down up to my lightning bolt scar. I looked back up again to see Draco wearing a award winning smile.

Suddenly something clicked in my head. This isn't what I should be doing, Oh my gosh! What have I done. I started to breath heavier. Draco looked at me oddly.

''Are you ok?'' he asked.

I shook my head ''I can't do this Draco''.

''But you want to'' Draco stated.

I opened my mouth to protest but Draco quickly pressed his lips against mine again, this time he was rough. A rough that didn't bring me pleasure, it scared me. I shook my head and tears welled up in my eyes.

I couldn't move, not with Draco's body weight on top of me. I tried to feel for my wand in my pocket but then I realized it was in my jacket pocket which was lying on the floor.

I felt a burning rage inside of me now, I built up all my strength and shoved Draco off me. ''I said I can't do this'' I screamed at him. He stumbled back onto the floor as I stood up. I grabbed jacket and ran out of the room and down the stairs. 

''Pandora what's wrong?'' Barty asked grabbing my arm tightly.

''DON'T TOUCH ME'' I screamed. Barty didn't budge.

I pulled out my wand with my shaking hand.

''Pandora, lower your wand'' Barty said cautiously and he let go of me.

''Pandora, calm down'' A voice called from behind me. I took a step to my left and Scabior came into my view as did Lucius, Narcissa and Bellatrix.

''Don't tell me what to do'' I yelled, slowly stepping backwards to get them all into my view. I moved my wand aim each second to make sure they all wouldn't come near me.

''Pandora, lower your wand now'' Bellatrix ordered me.

I shook my head and laughed hysterically as I cried. ''You of all people think you can tell me what to do?'' I said as my voice turned bitter and cold, my tears and laughter stopped. Bellatrix remained silent.

''Someone call the Dark Lord'' Lucius whispered.

''Oh, calling daddy on me now?'' I asked and laughed coldly.

Lucius pulled up his sleeve and touched his Dark Mark.

I growled at him and pointed my wand directly at him.

Footsteps sounded behind me, I turned my head to see Draco. The rage left me and a numb feeling took over me.

''Pandora what are you doing?'' Draco asked.

''I'm going, don't wait up for me. I don't know if I'll be coming back'' I replied and disapperated to the Burrow.

________________________

Sorry for the long- but not so long wait! It's not so long either :/

DRACO IS A OFFICAL TWAT! I hate him, I hate him, I HATE HIM! ( but also love him :P )

VOTE + FAN + COMMENT + CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY? It's called Falling (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)