Back To Normal.. In A Way

Once Ginny had left Snape walked in looking worried 'Is she ok?' he asked scanning the room for me, his eyes widened a millimetre when he saw me. I wiped my face to rid any tears 'what's happened?' he asked franticly looking to Mr Weasley.  

'She's pregnant' Mr Weasley said weakly. Snape looked scared from the words.  

'We can't keep it' Fred whispered in my ear, the thought of killing a unborn baby made me sad but then it is this blood traitors too. I nodded in agreement.  

'We're not keeping it' I said 'Tonks'll help me won't you?' I asked.  

'Yes, I promised I would' she smiled at me.  

'What do I do now?' I asked. Tonks took my hands to stop them shaking.  

'Severus she's coming to mine, I'll deal with her I know what to do' Tonks said before he could protest she pulled me out of the building and onto the top step. A rush of cold air rushed past my face and we were on a gravel pathway leading towards a small cosy looking cottage covered a rose bush.  

'This is my place, not much but It's mine' she said smiling.  

'Its amazing' I said smiling at her.  

'Oh I have a um.... friend staying over'  

'Ok, whats his name?' I asked smirking at her  

'Remus- wait how did you know hes a him?' she asked looking confused.  

'Oh come of it, it's so obvious Tonks- so how long have you been together?' I asked smiling trying to put the pregnancy out of my mind.  

'Well... were not together he won't let us be he's a... werewolf' she said as thought she was going to cry. She opened the door to the cottage and walked in, I followed her. 'Thinks I need someone young and whole'. A tall man with brownish grey hair he didn't look very old at all was standing at the bottom of the stairs.  

'Yes I do think you need someone young and whole Nymphadora-'  

'Don't call me that' she snapped 'If you don't mind me and Pandora-'  

'The Pandora? the one everyone's been talking about?' he asked Tonks looking frightened  

'Yes-'  

'Who's everyone?' I asked him  

'The whole wizarding world of course look' he handed me about 15 daily prophets all which had something to do with me on the front cover; pictures of me in st mungos, a picture of me walking onto the Hogwarts express after being suspended and it goes on.  

'I havn't seen all these' I said frowning at him  

'That's because Dumbledore's been enchanting the one's sent to Hogwarts' Tonks said  

'but why?' I asked confused  

'Because he doesn't want students being told lies' Remus said  

'But here I says' pointing to the news paper as I read along 'Pandora Riddle is most likely just to be a unknown relative of you-know-who's and is no danger to the wizarding world she is just a average 15 year old trouble maker, making people believe she is you-know-who's daughter said Cornelius Fudge'  

'Exactly, that's all lies well not all of it got the trouble maker part right' he said  

I smiled sweetly 'yea that sounds like me' Tonks laughed then covered it with a cough because werewolf boy was giving her the evils, he shook his head at her. Tonks looked down at the floor with a annoyed look on her face.