Positive

Dumbledore stared at Snape angrily.

'Severus my office for a chat' Dumbledore said looking agitated 'Professor McGonagall please inform all Slytherins that Pandora is back and safe' He turned to me 'Pandora I urge you to go and speak to Mr Malfoy' 

'But he-'

'He might be under the imperius curse, and if he is you must tell me straight away' He interupted. 

I frowned and walked off back into the castle to search for Draco, even though I was totally against the idea I had to see if he really is under a imperious curse.

'Pandora! Pandora! Help!' A familiar girls voice screamed at me.

I turned on my heal to see Pansy. I swallowed a lump of anxiety and hate in my throat and managed to say 'what?'

'It's Draco!' she said gasping for breath, tears were falling down her cheeks.

The lump grew bigger and my stomach twisted into a knot, I opened my mouth to ask 'what's wrong?' but nothing came out. My mouth was dry.

'Come quick please! Only you can help him' she pleaded.

I hesitated then said nodded. She grabbed my arm and we sprinted down to the dungeons. 

She pushed the door open with full force. There room was empty and Draco was sitting in to corner with a empty bottle of fire whiskey beside him and a half empty one in his hand. 

I blinked hard to check what I was seeing is right. 

'Draco' I whispered my voice came soft and caring then I slapped my self and my cheek stung.

Pansy shot me a confused look but I ignored her and rushed over to Draco.

'You idiot, why?' I asked him with my hands on my hips.

'P-panda?' he slurred.

I shook my head and slapped him. He stared at me looking startled 'give that here' I said reaching for the bottle and ripped it away from him. I dropped it and pulled him up.

He swayed looking a pale green. I put my arm around him to support him and eventually got him up to the boy's common room which was empty.

'P-pand-dora, i'm s-s-sorry- it wasn't m-me' he stuttered. I reached for my wand and put a un-stuttering and undrunkenness charm on him and let go and he was back to normal.

'Thanks' he said 'It was um... don't get angry with him but... well Pansy explained it to me-'

'Well spit it out' I said coldly.

'Don't hate me please Pandora, It really wasn't my fault-'

'Just spit it out!' I yelled at him

'It was your dad' he said.

I stared at him in disbelief and shook my head 'no, no he couldn't have, why would he?' 

'Well he told my dad that he thought you were getting to soft'

I felt angry and betrayed.

His eye's watched me in a wanting way, I looked away to avoid his eyes meeting mine because I knew it would only make me weak. His hand touched my cheek and turned me to face him. I swallowed and our eyes met. I was lost in his eyes. 

NO! my head screamed and I snapped out of it and looked away 'no- I can't' I answered and he dropped his hand away from my cheek looking heart broken and sad.

Dad is going to pay.

I left Draco in the boys dorm and met Pansy who was looking worried and excited at the foot of the stairs.