The Truth Is Out

I half walked half skipped back to the common room, feeling particularly happy about my apology. I met Pansy at the door. She gave me an apologetic look.

'Im sorry Pandora, I know you're probably annoyed about the ministry-'

I shook my head and laughed 'Don't apologise you're a Slytherin, and I'm not annoyed im furious, Potter Is! going to die very, very soon' I said smiling. She looked scared but just gave a little nod and we entered the common room again.

'What are you all happy about anyway?' she asked, giving me a confused look.

'I got my wand back and I told Potter I was sorry he survived fifteen years ago' I said, with a smirk growing fast.

She laughed and people watched us in amazement as we walked over to sit near Crabbe and Goyle.

The morning came fast and so did my first lesson which was Potions. I was planning on making this a troublesome day for Gryfindors and all the teachers except Umbridge, I can't get on the wrong side of her.

I walked slowly to Potions on my own admiring the painting.

'Hurry up girl you 5 minutes late' a portrait of a young woman said.

I stopped and smiled at her ' I know' then carried on walking.

Two minutes later I arrived at the Potions classroom. Snape looked furious.

'You are seven minutes later Miss Riddle, care to explain yourself?' he asked bitterly.

I smirked 'I just didn't fancy being here on time, Professor' I slowly reached for my wand as I walked past the table with Potter on it and hid my wand up my sleeve. I sat down next to Pansy.

'Where have you been?' she asked in a half hiss.

'I was coming here, very slowly though thinking about what spell to use on-'

'Pandora shut up' Snape hissed in my ear making me jump.

The Gryffindor's over the other side of the class laughed but their giggles faded when I turned to give them a deathly look. I noticed Potter giving me a evil look and I returned it.

'Today we shall be making a love potion-'

'Oh brilliant because Potter can use that to make more people like Romilda Vane fall for him' I said smirking. The Slytherin's around my laughed and Romilda Vane on the other side of the room turned bright red and looked tearful.

'Well at least she knows what love is' Ron shouted bitterly at me.

'How stereotypical of you Ronald, If you're a Riddle people assume you can't love' I sharply.

'Oh so you're in love are you? Do share with us who you're in love with.. Panda-pops' Hermione snapped at me.

I shook my head and let out a chuckle 'like I would tell a filthy! mud-blood like you Granger' I spat.

'That concludes it then doesn't it- you're not in love-'

'I'm in love with Draco!' I slapped my hand to my mouth and gasped.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Oh SHIT!

Everyone was staring at me with their eyes wide.

'Pandora my office now!' Snape said quickly

'No wait, there's something you should all know' I said holding my hand up at Snape.

'Pandora now!' he hissed.

'Im not a LeStrange, I don't know who my mum is- I never have, I don't want to find out either, for all I know she could be rotting in her grave now and I couldn't care less' I said quickly, but everyone was still staring at me in shock.