Oh That's Your Form Of Torture

Sorry It's been a bit of a gap since the last upload but please don't hate me, hate my teachers for giving me homework which takes foreeever! To finish  :/

But I have a feeling that I probably will be updating regularly now :) But I'm going to be getting limited internet until the 5th January :/ which sucks so I'm going to have to be careful so I can update :) which will mean I will probably update every 3-4 days :) 

I've decided whether Pandora chooses to stay evil or go good, You'll have to keep on reading to find out what she does :)

_____________________________

Draco POV

'No my lord, I was just thinking aloud. Dumbledore's people couldn't have taken her could they?' she asked in a innocent tone.

'No, that's not the way Dumbledore works. He would never kidnap one of his own students; he works in more mysterious ways. Ways no one will be able to unravel his secrets' Voldemort said.

I glared at Tonks; she turned her eyes to me which were filled with fright and something else which I couldn't put a finger to.

Pandora POV

I frowned as the anger drained away 'why would someone want to keep me safe?' I asked 'I'm just as capable of doing anything as my father is' I said.

'We want to keep you safe because all your life you've lived with the evil wrapping around you, when you first arrived at Hogwarts you enjoyed being free from the bad. But you love Draco so much that you're choosing the bad to stay with him, you love him more than you loved Fred, but no I sense you are worried for your baby's safety?' he asked

I looked up and my eyes met his blue one behind the half moon spec's. 'Terrified' I corrected him.

He sighed 'Anyone who is willing to keep a baby would be in your situation, Tonks Is also terrified she's scared Voldemort will find out she is too'

I froze and let out a nervous laugh 'Did I just hear you wrong or are you saying Tonks it pregnant?' I asked.

'You didn't know, never mind she was going to tell you soon anyway-'

Before he could say any more I disapperated. 

I looked around the room for Tonks. I felt happy she was pregnant but she was also a traitor but do I really care? She's as good as family and she was trying to protect me after all, I couldn't grass on her.

Footsteps came flooding into the room 'where have you been?' My father demanded. 

'For a walk' I answered simply. 

'You didn't leave us a note or anything’ Draco said coming into my view.

I shrugged and walked up towards Tonks as she came into the room, I grabbed her by the top of the arm and dragged her up the stairs and into her room.

I shut the door quietly and began to speak 'Tonks, you could have told me you're pregnant' and hugged her.

I pulled away. She smiled and asked 'how did you find out'

'I...um, tried to help you' I mumbled.

'You what?' she said, not hearing what I said.

'I went to visit Dumbledore' I said a bit louder.

'You- why?' she said turning pale.

'To save you from getting killed which is probably going to end up happening because no one apart from me and Voldemort trust you' I said quickly and quietly. 

'Why are you calling him Voldemort? And thank you Pandora' she said smiling gratefully at me.

'Trying it, I don't like calling him ''Father'' it's weird' I answered.

'Ok but Dumbledore didn't say any-'

'Anything else? Oh he told me plenty but your secret's safe with me' I said and winked heading towards the door. 

As my hand touched the handle I turned my head 'who's is it?' I asked.

'Remus Lupin's' she answered.

'The werewolf’s?' I asked trying not to let disgust into my voice, but I didn't need to try because for some reason there was no disgust feeling inside me. 

She nodded one simple nod. I walked out of the door and as I walked down the hall towards my room my arm was pulled and I was pulled into a room. I looked at who had pulled me and realized it was Draco. He looked angry.

He lent passed me and shut the door behind me 'Where did you really go?' he asked.

Lie, Lie LIE! My head was screaming at me 'I went for a walk' 

He raised his eyebrows at me and crossed his arms 'don't lie to me' his voice was cold. 

'I am not lying to you' I said stubbornly mimicking him by crossing my arms too.

'I'll force it out of you then' he said with a smirk creeping its way on to his lips.

'Oh yeah? What you going to do?' I asked 

'This' he answered.

He grabbed my hands and unfolded them and wrapped them around himself. He pressed his lips against mine softly and pulled away.

I laughed 'oh that's your form of torture is it?' 

'Wait' he said and brought his lips time again this time with more passion and this was a hungry kiss, he pulled away with a smirk on his face. I wanted to kiss that smirk of his face. I leant in to kiss him again but he took a step back. 'No more kisses or anything which Involves physical contact between us until you tell me where you went' he said smirking.

____________________________________________

Sorry it’s been a while, I super sorry. 

Haha, what do you think? Please tell me!

Oh and If you haven't already done so, check out my new story called 'Something Dark Lurking In The Shadows (Harry Potter Epilogue)' It's not got Pandora Riddle in it unfortunately. 

Remember to VOTE!!

And remember to FAN!

And remember to COMMENT!

ALSO REMEMBER.... I LOVE YOU ALL! :D <3