First Date Disaster.

Draco POV

I laid on Pandora's bed with her head resting on my chest and her arm wrapped around my waist. I began to think that maybe I should wait a little longer before I go ahead with my idea. I'll have to speak to mother about it later. I don't know how much more I'm going to be able to hide from Pandora this year, depending on whether she chooses to come back to school or goes to work at the Ministry. 

Pandora began to stir as I fiddled with her hair. I carried on playing with her soft hair while I began to aimlessly think.

I snapped out of the trance I was in a realised that Pandora was looking up at me with her beautiful smile.

''Morning sunshine'' I said softly.

She unwrapped herself from me and stretched her arms out, letting out a long yawn.

''Did you sleep well?'' I asked.

She nodded and sat on top of me. A smirk played on her lips.

''I heard what you said last night'' she whispered.

''What exactly did you hear?'' I asked, cocking my head.

''Who you want to start a family with'' she replied.

''Oh that'' I replied smiling up at her.

''Were you really being serious?'' she asked, still smiling but with a serious look.

''one hundred and ten percent serious'' I answered.

''Well how about...'' she began to twirl her hair ''how about um... we you know''.

I stared at her for a moment. Was she really suggesting we do what I think she's thinking?

''Are you asking me if we should start a family?'' I asked in a whisper.

Her eyes widened ''gosh no, not yet anyway. I just say perhaps if we are at the stage in our relationship for us to be discussing the future that maybe... we should you know...''

I knew exactly what she was talking about ''what do you mean?'' I asked, trying to fight a smirk which was fighting to show.

''You know.... um how do I put-'' before she could go on I burst out laughing.

''Don't strain yourself love, I know what you mean'' I chuckled.

I frowned at me and playfully hit my arm ''Draco'' she moaned.

''I want to. I want to have sex with you'' I said loudly.

''Draco'' she exclaimed and slapped her hand over my mouth, ''what if someone heard you''.

I shrugged and licked her hand. She giggled and wipped her hand on her pillow, next to my head. 

''Let's wait until the time is right though'' I said, ''I don't want to do it on the first chance we get, it needs to be the right time''.

''I want our first time to be special. It's not really my first time though'' she sighed.

''It will be special, I promise'' I said pulled her down into a deep kiss.

Later on after we had been kissing and chatting we went down stairs for lunch, seeing as we had missed breakfast.

Pandora POV

 ''Morning Draco and Pandora, darling'' Narcissa greeted us as we walked hand in hand into the living room. She was sitting on the sofa reading a Rita Skeeter book. Personally I hate Rita Skeeter, she pokes her nose in where and whenever she can.