Before The Match

I woke up because of a banging and smashing of a glass next to my bed. I groaned and opened my eyes. I looked at the clock the little hand was on 7 and the the big one on 12.  

'Sorry dear, I didn't mean to wake you' Madam Pomfrey said in a apologetic tone.  

I let out another groan as I remembered what happened last night.  

'How's you ankle?' she asked  

I moved my foot up and down and the pain wasn't yet gone but improving 'It's fine' I lied, and then I had a plan a brilliant plan.  

'Dear what is wrong?' she asked looking worried  

'I need to speak to professor Dumbledore, before I forget please' I said  

'OK' she said and pointed her wand at the door and a dolphin of light appeared from her wand then disappeared out of the door 'he should be here shortly' she said and walked into her office.  

Less than five minutes later the door opened and Dumbledore came 'You wanted to speak to me Miss Riddle?' he asked calmly but looked quite stressed  

'Yes, I remember who-what I was running from last night sir, well sort of anyway' I said closing my eyes  

'Well?' He asked interestedly  

'It was in the shape of a... a dog? It was black and quite big, It growled at me im sure it did' I said and opened my eyes again  

He stared frowning at me with his eyes widened looking rather angry 'no... couldn't be' he muttered more to himself than to me  

'What is it sir?' I asked  

He sat down in the chair looking baffled, he scratched his nose in thought 'nothing- nothing for you to worry about' he told me 'Can you remember anything else?' he asked  

I closed my eyes pretending to be deep in thought trying to remember, I squeezed my eyes shut tighter then opened them again 'no' I said looking defeated.  

I looked over to the other side of the wall where there was a long tall mirror pressed against it. I looked at the girl staring into it her long silky black hair lay down her back and her complexion was extremely paler than usual, her green eyes stood out more than any of her features they were vibrantly bright.  

'If we are lucky maybe some memory from the past three days will come back to you, in the meen time I have something to attend to' he stood up and left.  

I left a few minutes later to go get changed, Madam Pomfrey advised I kept to using crutches for the rest of day. After I got changed and washed I made my way to the Great hall where I expected Draco and everyone else to be. I walked into the Great hall and found practically everyone watching me, some frowning some shocked or confused and looking around the table to find most of the people staring at me too.  

Urquhart rushed towards me and hugged me 'I'm so happy you're back, you gave us a shock when Dumbledore told us this morning you had been Imperiused and Confunded he was furious not to mention-'  

'Pandora, how're you feeling?' a messy brown haired muscular looking boy asked me. I gazed at him in astonishment he was so- I snapped out of it.  

'Hi, urm, well' I looked down at my ankle which was bandaged up and hovering above the stone floor 'I could be better, but I should be able to play quidditch today' I brightened up  

'Brilliant- Oh how rude of me, I forgot to tell you my name, im Montague, but you can call me Romeo for some reason I gained that name in my first year' He smiled at me 'Come sit with us, all the quidditch team always sit together, Oh and we need to get you learning the song for which we will lower the Weasley's hope and determination'  

'OK, brilliant' I followed him over to the Slytherin table where the quidditch team where I sat down next to ''Romeo'' and we all started talking.

_________________________________________________  

Sorry its short again but hey, at least it's something :)  

Vote, Comment + Fan PLEASE! xxx