Being Followed

I entered the common room which was completely empty apart from Draco. Draco jumped up out of his seat as I walked through the door.  

''Pandora, where have you been?'' He asked  

''Potter was listening to us talking then Snape caught me hanging him upside down by the ankle'' i said laughing  

''Did he give you detention?''  

''No he gave potter detention though'' I smiled ''Let's go it's a long walk.

We walked to the door of the hogs head it was 2:50 when I walked in and left Draco by himself. I looked around the almost empty pub and couldn't see Tonks I went to the corner and sat at a table for two. It was exactly 3'o'clock when the door opened next and Tonks walked in with her hair a bright shade of light blue she scanned the room and found me she looked worried and annoyed as she walked towards me but smiled as she sat down opposite me.  

''I thought somewhere quieter would be better'' she said in a whisper, turning annoyed again ''Muffilato she said pointing her wand to the people around us ''No one can hear us now''  

''What exactly is there to hear?'' I said with a tint of bitterness, leaning back against the wall on my chair.  

She lent closer looking angered ''Death eater''  

I smiled ''Yeah about that how did you know?'' I asked  

''Dumbledore told me to watch you, I listened into your mind, It's very muddled on your views especially about Snape, right git he is'' she said slightly bitterly  

''So have you told Dumbledore im a death eater?'' i said  

''No, I'm not gonner either you're family and I don't want to disown you, or for you to disown me'' she said  

I put my chairs front legs back on the floor ''I never said I was going to disown you'' I said ''but your a auror and you're trying to protect me, a death eater from Dumbledore?'' I said surprised  

''Yes, because your as good as family to me now, and Dumbledore isn't being any use to me at the moment-''  

''You know im not your real cousin then?''  

''Yes, it's a shame really'' she said looking sad ''You need to keep that thing covered up''  

''You don't act much like a death eater'' she said smiling  

''Because im around my fam- friend'' I corrected  

''You gave Dumbledore a really convincing story this morning he has really fallen for it you know?''  

''Brilliant, that should keep him away for a bit'' I lent back again smiling ''Half-term soon, I'm expecting my first mission soon''  

Tonks' face grimaced as i said it ''don't get your self into much trouble it will just attract attention, Dumbledore's got the teachers to keep an eye on you, even Snape'' she shuddered as she said 'Snape'  

''Dumbledore's expecting Umbridge to get him sent off to Azkaban soon, which is why he is telling the teacher's to keep a close eye on you just in case you do anything suspicious, in which case they would have to report it to him straight away, he actually sent me here to talk to you try and get you back on the other side but it's-''  

''A bit late for that, yeah but this is what I want anyway, but im glad your here to support me'' I told her smiling.  

''I'll always be here, anyway want a drink?'' she asked  

''No im fine thanks, I better go Draco is waiting outside for me''  

She smiled ''He really loves you Pandora, you know that?