Elliott Blood

I'm so sorry it's been months since I last updated! So I thought I'd add a new character! :) Oh and you're going to be seeing a lot more of Pandora's dark side maybe :)

Re-caping the main points: Pandora's mind is on Voldemort's side, but her heart is torn between good and evil. Pandora is a horcrux of Voldemort's. Everyone from the order but Dumbledore trusts Pandora. 

___________________________________                  

I sat up slowly as I heard a rattling below me and a stretched, before relising I was laying under the fort me and Draco must of created. My head was aching from the Fire Whiskey.

The rattling didn't stop but it didn't bother me.

I looked next to me and Draco was there deep in sleep. I lent down and placed my lips on his softly without waking him. As I pulled away my stomach rumbled so I cautiously backed out of our fort, which actually just turned out to be a table with a big sheet over it. I chuckled to myself and went over to the kitchen area. I searched the fridge to find nothing but a rotten carrot, gross. I then went to the cupboards which only contained Coco pops.

''Great,'' I muttered sarcastically.

Since there was the option of eating or staying hungry for Merlin knows how long. I grabbed a bowl a poured myself some Coco Pops in the bowl before realising there was no milk and a glass of water. As I did that I could hear muffled voices from below my feet.

I shoveled the cereal down before taking a few sips of water. I walked over to the table, got on my hands and knees and put my ear to the ground. 

''Where on earth could they of got to,'' I heard Narcissa say in a worried tone.

''They'll come back,'' I heard Barty say back to her.

I lifted my head off the ground and  looked around for the way out, I walked around the room and finally found a trap door in the floor. I lifted it up to see down it, I found that it led to the basement, I don't want even want to ask how.

I jumped down into the base ment and landed on my feet and hands, thankfully.

I stood up and grimaced as I wiped the dirt from the floor off my hands.

''Who's there?'' I heard a male voice ask shakily.

I sharply turned as I pulled out my want and whispered ''Lumos.''

The light spread through the dusty room and revealed a prisionor. The prisionor look merely seventeen years of age, with his torso chained to the wall leaving his arms and legs free. His hair was a deep brown and his eyes were light blue with dark blue flecks. I couldn't help but get lost in his good looks for a second, but soon snapped out of the trance.

''I'm going to be the one asking the questions,'' I finally answered. ''What's your name?'' 

''Elliot, Elliot Blood,'' he replied.

''Blood statues?'' I asked coldly, trying to think if I recognise his name.

''Pureblood of course, I would kill myself if I was anything else,'' he answered.

I smirked ''so why are you a prisinor?'' 

''Because I spoke disrespectfully of my father,'' he sighed.

''Yeah I'd be in here too if I did that,'' I chuckled darkly.

''Who's your father?'' he questioned me this time.

''That's none of your buissness,'' I snapped.

Elliot's eyes widened, ''calm down, I'm just curious''