Chapter 53 (Year 6)

River's POV

I walked into my dorm room later that morning, after half an hour in the shower. I changed into my uniform, and healed the hickeys on my necks, before walking downstairs to the common room. It was almost empty, everyone had gone down to breakfast by now, the only two there were Blaise and a fifth-year girl, whose name I couldn't remember.

"Blaise!" 

"What?" He said, as he looked over at me. 

"Can we talk somewhere more private?" I asked, he signed before standing up, and promising the girl he'd be right back. 

"What is it, River?" 

"What are you doing with this girl?" I asked.

"I'm trying to get her in bed, if you don't mind."

"Ew!" I hissed, slapping his arm. 

"What is your problem?" Blaise snapped.

"Luna! What about Luna!" I asked. 

"What about her? She broke up with me because of her friends." Blaise answered, shrugging.

"But Blaise-"

"No, I don't want to talk about her," He yelled, walking away from me and back to the giggling girl. I signed deciding to head down to breakfast. Daphne and Pansy stood outside the common room, smiling at me, I thought rather suspiciously. 

"Why are you guys waiting out here?" I asked, Daphne shrugged.

"We're waiting for you, now let's go to breakfast. I'm starving. Are you starving Pansy?" Daphne asked, Pansy nodded.

"So hungry." 

"Oh, okay," I said, wondering why they were acting strangely. We walked upstiars to the great hall. It seemed empty expect for a few people still eating breakfast, including Draco.

"Oh look, there's Draco, who knew he would be here? Did you Daphne?" Pansy said,

"What I had no idea," She said, dramatically. 

"Guys, I really don- " But before I could finish protesting, they both grabbed one arm, and dragged me to the Slytherin table, and forced me to sit next to Draco, who was reading a newspaper.

"What's up guys?" He asked, looking up from his newspaper at the two girls in front of him.

"Nothing. River really wanted some breakfast," Daphne said. I rolled my eyes as Draco shrugged and pulled the newspaper over his face. 

"You know Pansy, me and Theo's summer was so great, we spent so much time together," Daphne starts. I shook my head at them but they ignored me, as Draco lifted the newspaper a little higher.

"Really? It seems like even though his dad was sent to Azkaban, you guys still spent a lot of time together," Pansy said.

"I'm not hungry anymore," I said, standing up. I glanced at Draco, who was trying to hide his smile under the paper.

"Wait! You haven't eaten anything!" I grabbed a piece of toast from the table.

"Wait! Um-"

"Nice going Pansy,"

"Me! You're the one who tried too hard!"

"Me? -"

"Will you two shut up!" Draco yelled,

---

The quidditch stands were filled more people, or girls, then usual. I scanned the stands, looking for a spot to sit. Then I spotted Granger, sitting alone watching her friends.