Chapter 69

River's POV

"No!" I yelled, ripping Harry's hand away from me, and I ran in the sand, trying to get away from them. It was too dark to see where I was.

"Ron! Grab her!" Harry yelled. Ron ran after me, his long legs caught up to me quickly. He tackled me to the ground, and I screamed.

"No! Let me go!" He pulled his wand out and quickly tied up my legs and hands together.

"Let me go! I need to go back!" I cried as Ron picked me and Hermione up, leading us inside. He placed me on the ground, before laying down Hermione carefully on the couch.

"Ron, what's going on?" Bill asked, his beautiful face now covered with scars.

"Got captured by snatchers, we managed to escape but Harry grabbed River," He said, gesturing to me. Bill looked down at me as I tried to get out of the ties. Fleur walked up next to him. Just as confused, she glared down at me.

"What is she doing 'er?" She asked,

"Hello, Fleur, loved the wedding, to bad it got cut short," I said. She glared at me.

"'Ow dare you!" She yelled. I smiled

"Well, it was a fun night for me, I mean." I said. She glared at me through the darkness.

"Take her to an empty room and lock her up there." Ron said. Bill nodded, lifting me up. They took me to an empty room upstairs, and I got locked in.

"Untie me at least!" I yelled. He ignored me as he took my wand and walked out.

---

It had been hours before they had finally opened the door again. Harry, Ron, and Hermione all walked in, standing in front of me.

They hate me, everyone hates me, what's the point in trying to be nice?

I thought as I smiled.

"Come to let me go?" I joked,

"Why did you do it? Why would you become a death eater?" Harry asked. My smile fell, and I looked away and out the window.

"Not going to answer?" He asked. I thinned my lips and shook my head.

"Fine, I knew if you got with Malfoy something bad would happen," He yelled. I glared at him.

"Don't you dare, talk about him! You don't know anything that we've been through!" I yelled,

"He probably made you join, didn't he? He said he would leave you if you didn't?" Ron asked. I laughed.

"Made me? Leave me? Oh please, I was a death eater way before he was." I spat, they widened their eyes.

"How long have you been a death eater?" Hermione asked,

"Since the end of fourth year, I saw you and Cedric take the cup and leave!" Hermione gasped. Ron went a little white, and Harry glared at me.

"If you warned us! If only you warned us! Then Cedric would still be alive! Sirius would still be alive!"

"Don't you dare blame, Sirius' death on me! I did what I had to do, I chose myself!"

"You lied to us! You never wanted to be our friend! You poisoned Ron and poisoned Bell!" Hermione yelled. I laughed again.

"Oh please, they are alive, aren't they?"

"Just barley!" Ron said. I rolled my eyes.

"Ron, look, it wasn't meant for you. No hard feelings?"