Chapter 72

River's POV

The next night, I heard more footsteps running down the stairs. I woke up, my hands still tied, and followed after the noise, seeing the Weasley kids, all whispering.

"What are you three doing?" I asked. They jumped at the sound of my voice.

"We have to go, you know who, is going to be at Hogwarts," Ginny said.

"We're going to leave. We need to leave. Now." George continues, I thinned my lips.

"Let me go with you," I said.

"What no!" The three said,

"If you don't let me, the three people upstairs, won't be there anymore." I hissed. They went paler as they glared at me.

"You wouldn't dare!" Fred hissed.

"Yes, I would! I'll do anything to get back to my family."

"You can't, you don't have a wand!" Ginny yelled, holding her wand up.

"I've gotten a wand before, what's saying I can't again?" They all looked at each other nervously before nodding.

"Fine. But your going to stay tied up." George said, taking out his wand.

"I'll take what I can get."

---

"I can crawl on my own if you just untie me!" I hissed at George as we tried to crawl through the portrait hole.

"Shut up, River!" George yelled. As we got out the hole, they tossed me to the side of the room. I sat down on the ground, watching them all stare at us.

"Aberforth's getting a bit annoyed," Fred told all the people that were staring at us.

"Why would you bring her?" Harry asked, pointing at me as Cho Chang entered, getting a simple nod from Harry.

"She threated to kill Aunt Muriel and our parents if we didn't," Ginny explained. Harry starred at me shocked,

"What? I did what I had to do." I said, shrugging, as a very beat up guy looked down at me.

"Who are you?" I asked,

"It's Seamus," He said bitterly. I smiled.

"Hello, Seamus. I said,

"You tricked me! I thought we had something special!" He yelled, I laughed,

"Listen Seamus, I had more important things than paying attention to your feelings right now." I said. He glared at me as I shrugged.

"She's a death eater!" Someone yelled,

"She'll kill us the second she gets the chance!"

"We can't trust her!"

"Enough! She hasn't been with you know who, in weeks now! She has no wand, and no clue what he's doing!" Hermione yelled.

"So what's the plan, Harry?" George asked as everyone calmed down.

"There isn't one," Harry said,

"Just going to make it up as we go along, are we? My favorite kind." Fred rubbed his hands together excitedly.

"You've got to stop this! What did you call them all back for? This is insane—" Harry told Neville.

"We're fighting aren't we?"

"Ah, were fighting are we? Cant wait!" I said. They ignored me.

"I don't like being ignored." I shook my head.