Problems

Vixen's POV:
"Vixen, what's going on?" Kyla asks as I hurry to the car, her hand in mine.

"You remember that old enemy I told you about? His name is Malcom and I think one of his goons just called with a threat. We need to get to the house before anything happens." I say, helping her into the car.

I run over to the driver's seat and I start the car and I speed off, racing to the house. But when we get there, it's too late. The windows are shot out and it looks like a tornado went through the house. I quickly get out, Kyla opening her door to rush to the house with me. In the darkness, only lit by the lights on inside and outside the house, I see mom and dad standing outside, looking at the damage.

"What the fuck happened in five fucking minutes?!" I yell, looking at the house.

"As soon as you hung up the phone, guns went off, shot up everything. Some things inside are broken from the bullets that entered the house, but this came out of nowhere." Mom says, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Fuck! Fucking Scarfaces!" I scream, pacing around, anger filling me to the brim.

"Scarfaces? Who're the Scarefaces?" Kyla asks, confused.

"It's what Malcom calls his people. He's the Scarface." Mother explains to her.

I calm down a little before speaking to my mother. "Ma, can you call someone to clean this up? We need our windows and everything else that's broken inside replaced too." I say, my blood still boiling. She nods her head and picks up the phone to call someone.

I love my mother. When I'm angry, I never direct it towards her, that's why I always calm myself down at least a little bit, before I speak to her. I guess I'm a mama's boy at heart. Sometimes my anger gets the best of me, but I always apologize because I don't mean to get loud with her. I think of Kyla the same way.

"Kyla, let's go." I say, walking into the house and up to my room, where I sit on the bed, rubbing my forehead, stressed out.

She walks into the room and closes the door behind her, then she bends over to take her heels off, but I stop her before she can touch her foot.

"Come here." I say, rubbing the area next to me.

She sits on the bed and I pat my lap for her to rest her leg on as I remove her heel. She hums and moves her foot around, stretching it after a long day. I take the other one off and she does the same thing, then she gets up and stands in the mirror as she tries to unzip the back of her dress, seeing that she's struggling, I get up and I walk over to her, standing behind her, and I unzip her dress. I move the left side of her dress off her shoulder, and I place a couple kisses on it, taking my time with her.

"That feels good." she says, placing her hand on mine, on her hip.

"I just need to kiss on you and hold you right now. I'm stressed. You're the only one who can make it better." I say, moving the right side of her dress off her shoulders, leaving kisses on every inch that reveals itself.

"Mmmm.." she hums quietly, closing her eyes.

I move her dress down and I pull it until it falls, pooling at her feet.

I start to kiss the back of her shoulders, her neck, and her back as I unclip her bra, moving the straps off of her shoulders. I take her breasts into my hands and I massage them, kneading her nipples with my thumbs and index fingers, making her sigh in pleasure.

She hooks her fingers into the belt loops of my pants and she pulls me forward as she pushes herself back onto my dick.

I slide her panties down and they fall to the floor as I rub on her ass.

"I want you." she says.

"No. I can't. Not when I'm angry. I'm still a little pent up." I say, still kissing on her.

"Take it out on me." she says.

"No. I'll hurt you. I can't do that. You know I can't." I say, backing away from her. "Listen, I'll fill out some sections of the wedding plans and tonight, we'll focus on that, okay? Go get in the shower, alright?" I say, giving her a small smile, leaning against the bathroom doorframe.

She turns around and walks up to me, placing her hands on my arms, looking up at me, and kissing me. When she pulls away, she looks up into my eyes and rubs my temple with her thumb.

"Calm down okay? We'll figure all this out."

"Okay." I say, looking down at her.

She kisses me again and pulls away. When she walks by me, I smack her ass, making her jump and giggle. She gets in the shower and I sit at my computer desk on the other side of the room and I pull up the wedding plans to start on them.

A little later, Kyla's out of the shower and she's getting dressed, sliding on her shirt when I hear my mother's yelling.

"Vixen, get down here!" she says, a sliver of fear in her voice.

I look at Kyla and she looks back at me, confused. I race downstairs, Kyla behind me, and when I get downstairs, I'm shocked to see a face I never thought I'd see again. Kyla doesn't know about him because I've never bothered to tell her about him, but after this, we're gonna have a very long conversation about this.

"He just showed up. I didn't know he was coming and neither did your father. You know we would've told you if we'd known." Mother says.

"Fuck." I say, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Vixen, who is that, and why does he-"

"Go to the room and don't come out until I say so."

"But-"

I turn around and I give her a stern look. She lets go of my arm and turns around and goes upstairs. I turn around to face the "stranger" in front of me.

"Well, well. Brothers reunite." he says with my signature grin.

He always did want to be like me.

"Welcome home, Leo." I say ironically.