Pissed

Like he promised, he came to pick me and the kids up to go to the base with him. He holds Harley on his chest in his carrier and I carry Kai and Leah, Kai on my chest, and Leah on my side. As I walk through the halls with Vixen's hand in mine, his eyes glued to his phone as he scrolls through it. He freezes and I stop two steps ahead of him.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I need to head to the interrogation rooms. They just brought some guy in."

"For what? What's going on?"

"I can't explain. I'll be back. Go in, King should be here. If not, my bodyguard, Raymond is there." he says, walking hurriedly inside with me, putting Harley inside the stroller and taking the carrier off his chest. Since there's three spots, I sit Aleah and Kai in next to him. Vixen orders Raymond to stay with me and leaves a quick kiss on my lips, then leaves without a word.

I sit down, sitting Aleah's baby bag and the twins' bag down next to me, sipping some water. King walks up to me and hugs me, pecking me on my cheek, and I smile back.

"Hey mama." he says.

"Hey." I reply.

"Where's Vixen?"

"An interrogation room. He said he had to handle something and couldn't say what."

"Damn. I'd better join him. You gonna be good here?"

"Yeah. Ray's here."

"Okay." Then he leaves.

For a couple minutes, I sit down in my seat, watching over the room and the kids and then I catch a group of girls in the corner. Please don't tell me they're more groupies.

They talk and laugh looking over at me and so I get up and I walk over to them after telling Raymond to watch the kids. When I get over there, they all stop talking and they look at me with a little bit of fear in their eyes. "Is there a problem?" I ask, looking between them. They look like trouble.

"Nothing." the girl in the middle says. She has platinum blonde hair and brown eyes. Looks young, maybe three years younger than me. Maybe my age.

They all look the same age, but the one on the left has green eyes and brown hair, and the one on the right has blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. I look them up and down and and I turn around to walk away. "That bitch. She's so full of herself."

Oh no she didn't.

I turn back around and I punch her right in the face, listening to her nose break as blood pours from her nose. The other two back away and they cower in fear as I look down at this girl. "You wanna repeat that?" I say, anger coursing through my veins, my eyes full of rage.

"You're crazy!" she says, crying.

"You might wanna rethink your friend group too. These two are pussies." I say, rolling my eyes and walking away, I walk to my seat and all of a sudden, I hear footsteps coming toward me.

"Kyla." Vixen's voice booms, making me turn around and look up, meeting his furious eyes, his chest to mine as he looks down at me.

Vixen's POV:
"Listen, man, I don't know what the hell you want, but I don't have it." this guy says casually. I stand up, anger filling me to the brim.

"Listen here. One thing I don't fuck around with is my money. You're fucking with my money. Tell me where it's hidden or I'll get it out of you by force. I say, sitting down as my guards pull out a table full of tools.

"You won't get anything out of me, buddy." he says, grinning. I join in, grinning as I rub my thumb and index finger together, smiling a vicious smile. Getting up and walking over to the table, I speak while analyzing tools.

"What's your name, buddy? Let's be cordial." I say.

"Cas. Why?"

"Well, Cas, rule number one." I say, slapping him with a blade in my hand, cutting his face, making him cry out. "Don't give your real name to a mafia boss. Rule number two. I'm not a friendly man, so it's better to answer questions as I ask them and give me any and everything I'm asking for, or it'll get ugly." I say, smiling manically as I find the next weapon to use.

"So, with that being said, where's my money. I'd hate to ask again. Well.... now that I think about it, I'd be delighted to ask again." I say, standing in front of him while I heat up an iron rod with a designed piece on the part I'm heating.

"Fuck you, man." he says, his face bleeding. I hand the rod to one of my guards and they continue to heat it as I pull up my sleeves. I punch him in the face, landing a hit on his cheek where I'd just cut him, then I uppercut him, making him bite half his tongue off, screaming in pain as he spits it out.

He now talks weirdly, kind of like he has a strong lisp or something. "Where the fuck is my money, you son of a bitch."

"I'm not.... saying anything."

"God, the things people do for loyalty." I groan as I take the glowing red rod from my guard. I immediately push it into his chest, his skin sizzling as it burns him.

"Boss." I hear one of my other guards yell.

"I'm busy!" I yell.

"It's about your wife. We have a situation in the training room."

I give the rod to my guard. "He still doesn't talk, burn him. Find out where my money is." I say, walking out. "What did she do?" I say, walking to the training room with the guard.

"Broke some girl's nose."

"Shit." I say, running to the training room. As I walk over to Kyla, I call out to her. She turns around and looks off to the side, knowing what's about to happen. She looks up at me as I look down at her angrily. "What the hell happened?" I ask her, balling up my fists.

"She called me a bitch." Kyla says, shrugging. I palm my forehead and I look around the room to find a girl holding her nose and talking amongst two other girls across the room.

"We're leaving. Get the kids' bags and let's go. Now." I command, Kyla doing as I asked. As we walk to the car, its silent until Kyla breaks the silence.

"What's the matter with you?" she asks.

"You just broke a girl's nose because she called you a bitch, Kyla. I'm pissed the fuck off."

"What's gotten into you?" she asks as I put the kids in the car. I don't say anything as I put Harley in his car seat, folding up the stroller and putting it in the trunk, shutting the door and getting in the driver's seat.