Spiderman

Spiderman (A SasuSaku one shot)

Take note: This happend in the ninja world by the way, after Sasuke Uchiha came back from his little journey and before Sarada came into the picture.

Enjoy reading~

***

Sasuke's POV

I took in a deep breathe and nervously looked at Sakura who was walking beside me.

She looks beautiful.

And I'm not gonna let any other man have her, but me.

She's mine. End of story.

That's why, yeah.. I need to confess these feelings I have for her now before its too late.

This is it..

She had her attention in front of us, so I stopped in my tracks, making her stop walking too.

With a confused expression, she looked at me.

And dammit, why must she look so cute?! Her cuteness should be illegal for Pete's sake!

"Sasuke-kun, why did you stop?"

I was pulled back to reality when her soft angelic voice asked me that question. Damn this feeling called love!! I can't even keep my eyes off her.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and unintendedly asked the first dumb question that entered my mind:

"Who's you're favorite superhero??"

Her eyebrows furrowed even more, and it was only then did I realized the stupidity I did.

I almost face-palmed, but instead I looked away to hide the embarrassment I'm feeling this moment.

Sakura's POV

Okay, now I'm more confused.

After asking that, Sasuke avoided my eyes but clearly, I can see that cute blush creeping its way to his face.

Hahaha, is the mighty Sasuke Uchiha blushing of embarrassment?!

Its gotta be the end of the world!

Seriously, Sasuke's acting all weird lately. First, he's been walking me home after my shift from the hospital since last week. Second, what the heck?

My favorite superhero?

But because I didn't want to step on his precious pride, I answered honestly.

"Spiderman."

He snapped back to me with wide eyes. "S-Spiderman? I mean, why??"

Why?

Hmmm... "Hey, why not? I mean, Peter Parker is pretty hot! And not to mention their romantic scenes. Hell yeah!"

I saw Sasuke frowned and stubbornly crossed his arms over his chest.

"Hn."

Woah. Well, someone's on his period. Tsk! Why are Uchihas so hard to read?!

Then suddenly, as if an imaginary lightbulb popped inside his head, he smirked and faced me with that playful look.

"So, you really like Spiderman, huh?"

I raised an eyebrow at his behavior.

"Well, yeah! Why?"

"If I kissed you the way Peter Parker did with Mary Jane, will you agree to be mine?"

My jaw dropped.

Okay, now I can feel my cheeks heating up! This is insane! Wait, the way Peter... And.... Oh shit.

"Y-Y-You mean t-the..."

Sasuke then poked my forehead. "Yes."

Then, in a blink of an eye, he climbed up the nearest tree and hung himself upside down a tree branch using chakra on his feet.

My eyes widened and I'm pretty sure my heart's gonna jolt out of my chest any minute now.

"Hn. What are you waiting for, Sakura? Kiss me!"

Kyaaaaahhh!!!! I-Is he really asking me to kiss him?! He's nuts!

"B-B-But, S-Sa-Sasuke-kun, I..."

"I'm not asking you to kiss me, Haruno. I am commanding you to." He smirked wider.

Waaaaahh!! I'm so gonna die of a heart attack here!

I sighed and looked to the left and right. When I saw no one around, I slowly made my way towards Sasuke.

My heart is now racing!

And freak, look! I'm sweating!

"Sakura. Faster."

"Y-Yeah, yeah!"

When I was in front of him.. Err.. While he was upside-down, I took in a deep breathe and slowly leaned in to kiss him.

Dug. Dug. Dug. Dug!

Damn you, heart! Can't you just shut it for a minute?!

Our lips were only a few centimeters away from each other, when he suddenly pulled me and smashed our lips together!

We're kissing!

An upside-down kiss!

Kyaaahh! I can breathe! Damn it!

~

Sasuke's POV

The next day.

I smirked and held my girlfriend's hand. We are now at the park, sitting on this stone bench.

I was reading the newspaper while Sakura Haruno (cough*soon to be Uchiha*cough) was busy reading a medical book. I chuckled and called her.

"Hey, Sakura."

"Hm?"

"I love you."

I saw her blush madly. "I-I love you t-too.."

I smiled, then handed her newspaper. And again, her brows furrowed. "What am I going to do with this?"

I shook my head in amusement and answered her.

"Look at the headline."

She then did what she was told and I saw her paled. Hahaha!

I then stood up and pecked her cheek.

"I'll get us some ice cream, okay?"

And then, I walked away with my head held high. I should really thank the Konoha News later.

Why? Well, their headline for today is:

SASUKE UCHIHA AND SAKURA HARUNO, SPOTTED KISSING! IS SASUKE UCHIHA SPIDERMAN?

Hahahaha! And of course, with a large picture of us having that sweet upside-down kiss ;)

I'll tell her that we should do that more often.

Who knows, maybe I am Spiderman?

*****The End******

A/N: Seriously, I got this idea when I saw Sasuke's upside-down photo on the net. I think that scene was when he interrupted the Kage's meeting? Haha. And yeah, I like spiderman too ;)