Oh, No You Don't!

Requested by: @SidraAlShihabi

Thank you! I hope you like it :)

***

     "I've been away for one year...ONE. FUCKING. YEAR. And you're telling me Sakura's already going out with a bastard?!"

     Naruto nervously scratched his head and raised his hands in a defensive manner. Oh, boy. How he wished he didn't tell Sasuke about that disturbing news. Now he's in for trouble, believe it! The blonde tried to ease the Uchiha's wrath.

     "A-Ah... You see, Sasuke..u-um.. S-Sakura-chan's.."

     "She's what?" Insert a glare that can unfreeze Antartica.

     Blue eyes averted elsewhere. "S-She's kinda-somewhat-maybe-a-little-just-my-opinion..happy with Sasori-senpai."

     Sasuke Uchiha tensed. His mind found it hard to absorb the information. He just can't tie the words: Sakura, happy and Sasori, together. It feels forbidden to even say those words in a single sentence! Or so he thought.

     "Eh? Teme? Where are you going?!"

     The raven-haired male smirked.

     "To hell and I'm dragging a certain red-head along with me."

     Naruto gulped when he saw that deadly aura surrounding his bestfriend. He knew Sasuke Uchiha is capable of anything. He's an Uchiha for crying out loud! And killing one man...

     "I'll just bail you out of jail, Sasuke."

*
     Sakura Haruno was busy muching on her ordered pastries when she saw a shadow looming near her veranda. She stood up cautiously and pulled out a kunai.

     "Show yourself."

     But the pinkette never imagined this. No, she never even thought she'd live the day Sasuke Uchiha will be standing in front of her, wearing clothes drenched in PINK. Her forest green eyes widened in horror.

     "S-Sasuke?!"

     "U-Um... Do I look kawaii?" Fvck this.

JABDBEHDBWJSGSJANSDNSKDJDKS!!!

     Dead silence fell upon them. Sasuke stared at his girl's reaction and prayed to Kami she'd appreciate his efforts. When they were kids, he can clearly remember how Sakura would force Sasuke to wear pink clothes for their imaginary tea parties. Of course, his pride would always get the best of him.

     But this is a different case.

     "Y-Y-You're back...a-and...holy shit, what are you wearing?!" Oh, the shame..

     Sasuke's cheeks flared red. "Argh! Look, I'm doing this to impress you!"

     Okay, that caught her off guard.

     "I-Impress me?"

     He scowled. "So that you'll dump that jerk you're dating and...and....." Sasuke Uchiha paused. Wait, what will happen next? He never thought of that. He acted out of impulse and that's the lamest thing a man of his bloodline would do.

     Sakura's confused face slowly softened.

     "You want me to dump Sasori..because you like me?"

     "YES! I mean, no! I-I...."

     He's at lost of words. After a year of solitude and studies, all Sasuke looked forward to was seeing Sakura Haruno again. Single.

     She loved him.. Though, he found it difficult to reciprocate something so innocently passionate. That's why he agreed to create a greater distance between them. He studied abroad and tried, desprately tried, to shut her out of his life.

     Now he knows how foolish a single man can be.

     He hesitantly met her eyes. "Are you happy with him?"

     Sakura smiled a little. "Will you give up if I told you I am?"

     He shook his head. This is the only answer he's sure of. "Fvck no."

*
     Months passed by.

     "Sakura, let's stop this.."

     Sakura Haruno's ears perked up the moment Sasori said those words. She turned to look at him. "Why?"

     The redhead laughed and gave her an affectionate pat on the head. "I know things. Let's just leave it at that.. Besides,"

     Sasori eyed the lamp post behind them--where a certain Uchiha concealed himself expertly. The redheaded man shook his head and smiled at the pinkette. "..I'm afraid he'll kill me any moment. So, see you tomorrow."

     After that, he walked away. Leaving a confused Haruno behind.

     Sasuke took the opportunity and slung an arm over her shoulder. Sakura frowned at him. "You blackmailed him?"

     Sasuke grinned. "And sent death threats, and hacked his Facebook account, and vandalized his room, and disposed his prized puppets, and stalked him. Yes."

     Sakura Haruno sighed. "You're creepy."

     Sasuke Uchiha shrugged.

     "It's worth it."

***THE END***

A/N:

I'm struggling with my time schedule *cries* and Black Butler's infecting me! *insert your author's fangirl squeal* SEBAS-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!

Ehem. Ehem.. So, I just dropped by to tell you I love you and I'm afraid I will be doing no extensions to any one shots anymore. :( why? Because 1. Drains my imagination to think of a suitable ending, 2. Eats the space for new SasuSaku one-shots I have in mind, and 3. It's simply a "one-shot". Thank you for the continuous support and FEEL FREE TO REQUEST 😄

P.S. Any anime suggestions? <3