You're Mine!

You're Mine!

Requested by FxAxSxHxA

Thanks for requesting! :)

***

Sasuke's POV

"Naruto,"

No response. I smack the back of his head,

"DOBE!"

"OW!! Eh?! What the fck, teme?!"

I ignored his glares and asked the question that lingered on my mind for awhile now.

"Where's Sakura?"

I haven't seen her since yesterday. Well, not that I want to see her, that is. I mean, she's annoying and all. Why would I miss her? No. I don't miss that girl. And I don't care even if she traveled to the ends of the earth. Pft!

I was about to walk away when Naruto spoke,

"She's at the Hokage tower, Sasuke.."

And that caught my attention.

"What is she doing there?"

He wiggled his eyebrows at me. "Why do you care, you little bastard?"

I frowned. "If you're not gonna tell me, then I'll have to find out myself." Seriously, this blonde friend of mine can be really irritating.

He laughed and held his hands in defeat, "HAHAHAHA! Alright, alright I'm talking. Sheesh! Sasuke, if you like her, you shouldn't deny it to your bestfriend, y'know.. anyway, she's at a meeting with granny Tsunade---"

"Ahh.. Is that it--?"

"------and Gaara."

Instinctively, my eyebrow raised in question. What is the Kazekage doing here in Konoha? And a meeting?

"For what?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. About some arranged marriage or something."

My jaw clenched. Arranged marriage?

"H-Hey, teme! Where are you going??"

-*-

I casually made my way towards the Hokage tower and kept my eyes out for anything unusual. I don't know what's gotten into me, but this crap is making me anxious!

Suddenly, from the corner of my eye, I saw a flash of pink.

And the moment I turned around, I saw an even more annoying scene displayed in front of me.

"Gaara, are you sure about this? What if, it doesn't work out?" Sakura timidly asked the boy who held her hands.

I kept my eyes at their joined hands.

Since when did she become so timid?

Gaara, on the other hand, smiled at her. Oh how I wish I'd wipe that pesky smile off his face. I pushed these brutal thoughts aside and focused my attention on them.

"Sakura, I'm sure of it. No more hestitations, okay?"

The pinkette pouted at him. M

IS SHE TRYING TO BE CUTE FOR HIM?!

And god dammit!! I don't know what the fuck is happening to me but I don't like this feeling! I don't like the way she acts towards Gaara and I'm pretty sure these two are flirting! I felt my stomach dropped at the thought of them having something more than just mere friendship.