Follow

No matter what happens,

I will follow you..
..wherever you go.

***

He recalled the time he left her.

It was not that long ago.

Sasuke Uchiha left the one who loved him. The girl who never failed to pique his sudden curiosity from time to time. The flash of pink his eyes would occasionally catch during missions before. Pink. She was the representation of it. Sasuke didn't know what happened or how long it took him to distinguish the color, but even so, he wouldn't say it out loud.

She was his hue of pink.

"Sakura,"

He called her name, recalling the times she called his. Oh, the memories.. if he could only relive in them again, then life wouldn't have to be so complicated for him. Slowly, Sakura Haruno lifted her head. Her eyes easily recognized the raven.

He's still damn handsome.

She thought, smiling at bit before closing her eyes again. She doesn't want to see Sasuke Uchiha's vulnerability.. No, not in this situation.

On the other hand, Sakura Haruno almost gave up on happily ever afters before. Well, she did grew up a hopeless romantic, but that doesn't mean she stood a chance against hopelessness. Sasuke Uchiha was the only boy she liked. The only boy she loved, loves and unfortunately, the only boy she will love. But she'd be damned to say it out loud. Her pride's gotten the best of her these past few months.

"Sakura, don't you dare close your eyes on me!"

Sasuke Uchiha could hear the desperation in his own voice. Though he wouldn't admit it, but Sasuke was scared. Oh, hell he is! He already lost everything before.. he can't afford to lose this girl.

This girl who looked so peaceful with her vibrant pink hair.

This girl who made him feel that foreign feeling.

This girl who made him feel so special..

.. was the girl he plans to marry. Someday. Oh yes, someday.

"Sasuke, you should go." She said, eyes still closed. The man with black orbs gripped the sheets on the side of her bed and firmly shook his head.

"No."

Sakura Haruno sighed, forest green eyes finally exposing their beauty. And in that moment, Sasuke gathered all the courage he had and gently took her delicate hands in his. Not minding the fact that his hands were rough and too contrasting for her soft palms. Fuck this.

"I don't deserve you.." he started, eyes wandering away from her face, averting to another direction. He didn't want to say that.. because it's true. He DOESN'T and probably will never deserve Sakura Haruno no matter how hard he tried.

He's a criminal. He's a man with scars stretching all over his body, marking every battle he fought lifetimes ago. He was wounded, inside and out, making him even more afraid Sakura would see him in his ugliest state. Sasuke Uchiha is just a shell of who he was. He's not some prince in shining armor, nor is he the man of every girl's dream.

He's just plain empty.

I don't deserve her..

He then met her gaze again, this time with determination. A fire burning in his marvelous eyes.

"..But I don't want any other man deserving you, either. Sakura, we both know I'm a damn selfish man."

Sakura gave him a faint smile. Sasuke continued,

"Look, I want you to know that you are under my property. And wherever you plan to go, I'll follow you.. even in hell. Got that?"

"Sasuke.."

He sighed, squeezing her hands.

"Naruto called me just this morning.. he said that you have an illness. That's why I rushed here.. Sakura, don't you dare leave me! I am fuckin' serious about what I said. I WILL FOLLOW YOU."

The pinkette slowly rested her eyes, murmuring,

"Thank you, Sasuke..."

Sasuke panicked. He hurriedly shook Sakura's shoulders, cussing in the process. He didn't want her to leave him! Fuck, he'd commit suicide if that ever happens! Sakura Haruno loved him so dearly that he didn't want that love to disintegrate. He can't imagine a life without her. No.

But when he was about to call for help, Sakura suddenly opened one eye and stated,

"Calm down, Sasuke. It's just a case of mild anemia! Now, save those cheesy lines later after I get some shut-eye, 'kay?"

Sasuke Uchiha froze.

What the....?

And that's when he heard Naruto laughing his heart out behind the room's door.

Ugh.

***

Drop some requests in the comment box people! :) Fee free t