Wizard's Wishes

She wished for something magical.
He gave her that, and so much more.

Requested by: gold-colored-iron

Thank you for requesting! Hope you like it. :)

A Christmas Special with a witchy twist.

----

"I don't want to celebrate Christmas."

Her voice, clear and melodic, resounded throughout the evening's glory. It was the night before Christmas, yet the young witch apprentice resfused to come out of her room. Everyone was out in the open, star gazing and having a feast under the livid night sky, but here Sasuke Uchiha is, trying to pursuade a certain girl.

The raven-haired elite took in a deep breath, easing the tension he felt surging through his veins. Him and Sakura were never really on good terms. He's always pick on her whenever he had a chance to. Sasuke would bully her, call her names and make fun of her large forehead.

But tonight is different.

And he certainly had no idea why it is different.

Perharps because this was their last year at the wizarding academy, he became eager to know the reason behind Sakura's yearly actions? Yes. That must be it. Curiosity. Pure curiosity.

Well, why else would I be acting this way?

He shook his head and proceeded to knock on her door.

"That's kinda obvious, isn't it Haruno? You haven't answered my question yet.. Why?"

No reponse was heard. At this, the young Uchiha grew impatient. He then grabbed his wand from his coat's pocket and with one swift flick, the door opened with a click. He hesitatantly walked inside. Sasuke's eyes roamed around the peach-colored room, and there he saw a figure covered by the bedsheets. A small smirk played on his lips as his feet worked on it's own.

"Go away, Uchiha!"

But her words weren't powerful enough to make him move out. Instead, he stepped closer. Sasuke noticed her coarse voice and soon enough, when he was near enough, the Uchiha prodigy heard her soft sobs. He reached out and pulled the sheets away from his view of the pinkette.

Sakura, on the other hand, bit her lower lip to contain anymore sounds escaping her lips. When Sasuke successfully pulled the sheets away, he rapidly covered her face with her hands as she laid still on her mattress. He can't see me like this! Her innerself screeched, not wanting to look like a vulnerable puppy infront of the superior wizard in training.

A few moments later, she heard him chuckle.

What in the name of magic----?

"Sakura, tell me. Come on, darlin'."

Her heart skipped a beat, involuntarily making her beet red. Now she has a better reason to keep her face covered.

Sakura waited for anymore of his witty comments to make her talk. Over the past four years, Sakura Haruno grew accustomed to that irritating side of his. She was so used to Sasuke bullying her that the Haruno heiress almost shrieked when she felt him climb onto her bed.

Sakura quickly removed her hands away from her reddening face and her eyes bulged out of their sockets when she realized Sasuke was towering over her. His arms placed on either side of her face to support his weight.

And the most annoying sight of all was the notorious playboy wizard's sexy smirk plastered on his oh-so handsome face.

Their position was awkward, yes. But Sasuke was dead serious.

"Where you crying?"

Sakura sighed, knowing she couldn't do anything to stop him from his interrogation.

She nodded.

Sasuke frowned, then softly spoke, "Sakura.. Whatever it is, just.. I mean.. You can talk to me. I know I may be the last person you want to share things with, but I'm.. yeah. Ok?"

Was it just her or are his ears glowing red as an apple?

But either way, Sakura was touched by his attempt to comfort her. She never really saw him as anything more than a jerk..until now. Sakura Haruno smiled a little, relaxing a bit.

"I.. M-My parents..they died in a c-car accident on Christmas eve, exactly t-ten years from now.." She confessed, her gaze averting elsewhere. She didn't want to drown in his majestic black orbs. She didn't want to get lost in them.

Sasuke processed this information and nodded slowly. "So that's why you never join the academy's Christmas celebration..."

"Yeah. Sucks, huh?"

Sasuke leaned in closer, his heat radiating. She slightly shuffled under his body but that only reminded her of their proximity.

Sasuke whispered in her ear,

"Don't let the past haunt you, Sakura. I don't know what if feels like to live alone, but I can assure you one thing: Being alone doesn't give you  validation for your tears. Happiness is a choice."

They stared into one another's eyes. Jade green clashed magically with dark obsidian.

She smiled, genuinely.

"Thank you.."

After a few moments, Sasuke got off of her and sat on her bed. She did the same and later on, the giant clock, located in the highest tower of the castle, sounded.

It was midnight.

Sasuke turned to her and said,

"Merry Christmas, Haruno.. So, what do you want as a gift?"

Sakura grinned mischieviously and leaned closer to him. She then chanted a spell which made her room's door lock by itself. Sasuke smirked, amusement clear on his face.

"I want something magical, Sasuke.."

Sasuke swished his wand and a mistletoe emerged right on top on them. He whispered lovingly,

"As you wish, my wicked little witch."

before he claimed her lips and drowned into her lovely eyes.

***THE END***