Obsession

"Why did you kill him?"

She asked while shaking in fear for the man in front of her.

He smirked darkly; remembering the way the man he killed, begged for his life a couple of hours earlier. "He was in the way."

He slowly stepped closer towards her while she only stepped back. She then bumped a wall. She was afraid..

For the first time in the last three years,

Sakura Haruno was terrified.

The eighteen year-old Uchiha intensely gazed upon the woman in front of him. Oh how he wished to never see her in this condition,

Oh how he loves her so. Her laughs, her sweets smiles and the way she calls his name, was simply too much...

But it could never be helped.

"Sasuke, stop this! Stop this insanity, please.."

She cried while gently hugging herself. The moonlight from the nearby window struck her figure. Making her even more beautiful than before.

Sasuke Uchiha stepped a couple more steps before stopping his strides.

It has been like this since Sasuke returned to Konoha a few months back.

While his fangirls instantly decreased --as if he cared about them in the first place-- on the other hand, Sakura's admirers increased proportionally in number.

She became the main attraction in the eyes of shinobi men.

Who wouldn't?

She was the Fifth Hokage's disciple. A true inheritor of Tsunade's monstrous strength. She was the best medic-ninja there is, even surpassing her shishou's skills in medicine.

To add to that, her unique pink silky hair was hard to miss and her alluring sweet and fiesty personality.

Sakura Haruno already earned a spot in the terms of being attractive.

"Sshh... don't cry, Sakura. Don't cry."

He reached out to her. His blooded hand caressed her soft and fair cheek. Staining the blood of the unfortunate man who got in his way.

The blood of the same man Sakura has been fond of the past three days.

The one who'd always walk her home and kiss her goodnight on the forehead, which made Sasuke fumed in anger.

But what snapped the Uchiha most, was the last thing he did to her just this morning.

"..He was the thirteenth man this month."

He said, barely above a whisper. Sakura shived at the memories.. Memories, she didn't want to recall.

"K-Kiro..."

"He kissed you, Sakura. Do you think I would give mercy on the man who even as so far dared touch you, left alone, kissed you?" His voice was low, but deadly.

Anger soon flared inside of him as he repeated the scene this morning..

Sasuke was walking to the hospital to visit the pinkette when he spotted something else,

"Kiro-kun, what are you doing here?! Get out of here before-"

"Before what? Your boyfriend comes and kill me?" The brunette asked playfully.

Sakura bowed her head.

"Just, go. You wouldn't want to know what he can do to you... and no. He is not my boyfriend."

The man before her laughed.

"Well, you said it yourself! That Uchiha isn't your boyfriend, so why would he bother? Look, I like you Sakura. I like you, a lot. And I don't care if I get myself killed because of my feelings for you.. you're worth it after all." He said and held both her hands.

A blush crept it's to the pinkette's cheeks.

"K-Kiro.."

And with that, the gap between them vanished as his lips captured hers.

Sakura immediately felt comfort and shyly kissed him back.

Sasuke balled his hands in fists, Sharingan unconsciously activated as you can even see the flames of hell in those fierce and deadly eyes.

Silently vowing to himself to skin the man alive as well as pluck that tongue out from his mouth and burn it to ashes..

Nothing can cease the anger of the Uchiha survivor.

Nothing.

"S-Sasuke.. you're crazy.."

He frowned.

"I am. And so what? As long as I have you as my only piece if sanity left in this world, then nothing else matters."

He slowly leaned in and rested his forehead onto hers.

"No one else can have you... No one."

He whispered and gently wiped away her tears.

Sakura sobbed harder, and cursed herself for the death of thirteen shinobis.

Sasuke, smirked and stroke her hair.

He then tilted her chin up, so that he can look straight into her forest green eyes.

He loves her.

He does with all of his very being.

And with that, he can never learn to let her go. He can never let the only one who became his whole life, go..

She was his.

Even in the after life, he'd make sure of it..

Yes, he was posessive..

Because Sakura Haruno, was his...

"..You are mine."

...obsession.

~