Nerdy Ways

Nerdy Ways

Requested by white_lotus_

Arigatou for requesting!! :) btw, sorry but my brain cells couldn't make a continuation of "Cold". Lols. Gomenasai!

***

"S-S-Sasuke-kun... I.. have something to say,"

I kept my head bowed low. Oh, geez. I don't even know how to say this. I know Sasuke Uchiha is out of my league from the very start. He's the famous varsity player in our school, and I'm no one but the girl who hides behind her thick glasses.

Compared to him and anyone in this campus, I'm trash.

But what can I say? I just can't really help it.

I like him. A lot.

And I bet not even an encyclopedia can give me the answers why.

I heard him sighed, frustratedly.

"What? You like me? Is that it? Tsk.. not my fault."

My heart sank and I felt my eyes water at what he said. I only nodded in response but after a few seconds, I finally composed myself and looked up at him.

He had a bored look on his face.

"You know, you don't have to be so rude.. I know you're rejecting me---"

"Good for you."

I frowned. Can this guy just stop breaking my heart for once? Jerk.

I breathe in deeply and pushed my glasses up.

"As I was saying, I know you'll reject me..."

"Then why did you even bother confessing?" He looked confused. I inwardly smirked at his sudden reaction.

"Think of it as an experiment, Sasuke Uchiha.. and base on the circumstances, you already proved my theory correct."

His eyebrows furrowed.

I glared at him, "You are, indeed, an insensitive and cocky bastard that doesn't even know how to act like a normal human being. You have no emotions what-so-ever, making you an endangered species. Thank you for your time and have a nice day."

I bowed a bit before running off. I need to cry it all out.

-*-

It was lunch time.

"Sak, you shouldn't have done that. I mean, confessing to an Uchiha is just plain stupid."

I sighed and played the green peas on my plates, poking it with my fork. I don't feel like eating at all.

"Ino, you don't understand.."

"Depends, forehead. Do you understand yourself?"

I shook my head.

She rolled her eyes. Ino was about to take a sip of her orange juice when suddenly, someone approached us. I looked at and saw the last person I expected to see at the moment.

"Naruto?"

He grinned and stepped aside.. revealing a scowling Sasuke Uchiha standing behind him.

I frowned and was about to ignore him when Ino and Naruto suddenly excused themselves. My mouth hung open, and before I could protest, Sasuke placed a hand on my shoulder. He was looking away. Embarrassed? I discarded that thought.

It would take a miracle for Sasuke to feel anything.

"What?"

"Hn."

=____=

This conversation is REALLY meaningful. Argh! This bastard. "What the hell do you want, Uchiha?" I snapped.

"Um.."

"What?"

"Move. I'm eating with you."

My eyes widened at what he said. It took me his infamous death glare before I managed to move a little aside and let him sit beside me. My brows furrowed. What the heck is happening??

"Sakura,"

"....."

"..I'm sorry."

"Aah. Okay." I coldly said and started playiny with my veggies again. A lame attempt to hide my blush. Only then did I noticed him staring at me.

"Hey, I thought you were gonna eat? Where's your food?"

He looked left and right before smirking sexily at me.

"Ah? S-Sasuke!"

I was taken aback when Sasuke took my glasses off and inched closer. His eyes were playful and glimmering with mischievousness.

"Shut up, I'm hungry."

He kissed me!

Passionately!

Oh, man! This is so wrong! PDA isn't allowed in our campus..but to heck with it! Sasuke freakin' Uchiha is kissing me!

When he pulled away, he winked at me.

"I hope it's never too late to prove your theory wrong."

***THE END***