Secret Girlfriend

Requested by: 10na24

Thanks for requesting! :)

***

Sasuke Uchiha had it all. The money, the power, the looks and a rocketing career. He's almost the personification of "perfect". Almost. Because right now, he's taking a risk. A risk that would probably cost him a certain pink haired woman.

"Sasuke, I'm tired of this."

Sakura Haruno said in a firm tone. Her eyes darted far off into the distance, completely avoiding his calculating gaze.

He rose an eyebrow and innocently asked,

"Tired of what?"

She sighed. And I thought he was a genius. "I'm tired of our relationship being kept a secret."

"Oh."

Well, he wasn't expecting that.

For as long as he could remember, him and Sakura would kiss whenever the cameras are off; getting tangled in each other's embrace when the cost is clear and tiptoe across corridors at night. Neither of their family knew about this, but to Sasuke, it only added to the excitement. A modern day Romeo and Juliet.

But unfortunately, things are getting out of hand lately. Sakura would give him the cold shoulder nowadays. And this is it. This is the turning point of their lives. It's up to him now whether their little love story would end in a tragedy or a happy ending.

Though, he wasn't prepared for this.

"Sakura.."

She shot him a look and surprised Sasuke when tears started forming on the corner of her eyes.

"Sasuke, I feel like you don't really love me. I mean, yeah, the past few months were memorable.. But until when would you keep this thing a secret? And those project proposals about some 'mature' movies with hot actresses aren't helping."

She meekly admitted and burried her head in her hands.

Sasuke's heart sank.

He's an actor, yet why couldn't he act like he doesn't give a damn about what she said?

He had flings before. Many of them. And to be honest, his so-called relationship with Sakura Haruno is intended to be one. Screw this. But why can't he leave her? She's nothing special. She's not as pretty as the other girls and fair enough, she wasn't as sexy as the ones he'd been paired with over the past three years.

She's childish. Flat-chested. She has a bad temper and she easily gets jealous. She doesn't know her Math and obviously, she's quite the emotional type. In other words, Sakura Haruno wasn't the kind of girl Sasuke would take risks for.

Yet here he is.

Holding her hand tightly.

Intertwining their fingers as his head found it's way to her shoulder. He inhaled her scent and gently pecked her neck.

"I love you."

"No, you don't."

Sasuke smiled, then said, "Look, I have a secret. But first, you have to say yes."

???

Confused, she nodded her head and murmured, "Yes.."

Sasuke's grin widened.

"I want to marry you."

Upon hearing his words, Sakura's heart flipped. Everything around them stopped when the Uchiha actor leaned closer to her and claimed her lips.

After the kiss, she found herself smiling.

"Well, it isn't a secret anymore."

***The End***