Innocence

Requested by: @Futzki_10

Thanks for requesting! :)

***

     "You'll never find anyone who'll love you more than I do."

     Sakura Haruno frowned at what Sasuke Uchiha said and poked his forehead. "Arrogant! You can't control my life, Sasuke.." But the raven-haired man only tightened his hold on her hand and smirked. "But what if I can?"

      They've been together for a year now and it's not something worth the fuss, if you'd ask Sakura. She's just happy to be with him. But the only problem is, he's too fucking possessive.

      During their first months together, Sasuke Uchiha would always hold her hand in public places and occasionally kiss her cheek.

      "Ne, Sasuke-kun? Why are you so possessive?"

      "Because you're too ignorant. Can't you see those guys were eyeing you? Tsk."

     Months after that, Sasuke insisted on introducing himself to her parents, but the twist is, her guy bestfriend, Naruto, was there hanging out.

      "SAKURA-CHAAAAAN!"

     "Hn."

     "Eh? Who's this??"

     Sakura sighed and gave the blonde a smile. "He's Sasuke Uchiha. He's-----"

     "Her boyfriend." Sasuke finished and walked pass the dumbfounded ramen-lover. Sakura shook her head in defeat and followed Sasuke to the kitchens.

      And when she got there, she saw him chating with her mom and dad!

      "Really? Dear, this young man is the perfect match for our little angel!" Kizashi blurted out.

      Sasuke bowed his head in respect. "Thank you, Mrs. Haruno."

     Mebuki laughed at how formal he was and waved a hand. "Oh, just call me 'mom'!"

      "My wife's right, Uchiha. If you're going to spend the rest of your life with our daughter, you should start calling us 'mom' and 'dad'.. Just in case." Her father even winked at him! Sakura stood there with her jaw dropped.

     And from her distance, she could even see a glimpse of that triumphant smile on her boyfriend's face.

      Months after that, Sasuke sent several men to a hospital. When Sakura asked for some justification, all he said was that "those bastards moved too close to your during gym class". That made her face-palmed. And the list goes on and on..

     Sometimes she feels like Sasuke's doing too much of a great job being her boyfriend. Even though he'd always claim her being innocent, Sakura knows he loves her. She's never seen him like this before and having a year down, makes her a little hopeful to start an eternity with him.

     "Sasuke-kun?"

      "Are you going to make me jealous for a punishment or are you going to break up with me because I'm too obsess with you?"

     Sasuke knew he was being too possessive and in fact, at the back of his mind, he's scared of Sakura realizing how dangerous he could be. He's that in love with her. He gave her the pieces of his heart, even though he knows it'll take sometime for her to fix those broken pieces and glue it back together.

     The pink-haired teen blinked and gave him a heart-warming smile.

     "Nah. I won't do any of that."

     "Why?"

      "Because I know that even if I push you away, you'd always come running back to me, Sasu-kun."

      And because of that, a small smile graced his lips. She's too innocent.

***