Episode 14 - Flashback👽

"I hate getting flashbacks from things that I don't want to remember."

-Anonymous

👽👽👽

Kate surfed the internet to find a good project topic for her Astronomy assignment. Time was running low, and she was feeling dead-tired.

Surrounding her were a stack of papers, her Astronomy textbook, her pencil case, and other textbooks. The once neat room now looked like a mess.

School had drained the twins' energies. While one sat with a laptop on her thigh, wearing spectacles, the other was sprawled out on the bed.

"Leave that phone, El!" Kate chided while pushing her spectacles above her nose.

Elena turned to face her sister and grinned way too creepily.

"Just look at Van's picture!" she squealed. "Oh my God, oh my God, he's so hot!" She fanned herself.

Kate rolled her eyes. "So, he has accepted your Instagram follow request."

"Yeah, but he didn't follow me back," Elena informed with a pout. Upon seeing Ivan's picture, she smiled giddily once again.

❤ 💭 ↗327 likesIv_Moore Once I stop caring, you're not getting it back

❤ 💭 ↗
327 likes
Iv_Moore Once I stop caring, you're not getting it back. I'll be cold as ice. I promise.

"Just look at his eyes." Elena sighed dreamily. "His eyelashes, he looks like a doll. A male doll."

"El..."

"And his lips." Another sigh escaped from Elena's pink lips, her eyes glued to the picture.

"El, stop, you sound like a perv." Kate groaned and stared at the laptop screen.

"Shut up, Dexter."

The mobile slipped from Elena's fingers and fell upon her face with a thud.

Kate chuckled quietly at her sister's annoyed face. "Serves you right for calling me, Dexter."

Elena tossed in their bed and hugged a pillow tightly. She shut her eyes, making herself comfortable.

"Don't you dare go to sleep, Elena Mercy Russo!" Kate warned with a frown.

"No, don't give me those puppy eyes."

She ignored Elena's whines. "I won't help you, you better get started."

A second later, she was greeted by Elena's pillow chucked at her face.