Episode 29 - Ivan Talks👽

"Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is."

-Jim Morrison

👽👽👽

Elena wiped a wet tissue over her mini tree showpiece. She caught Kate's golden eyes staring at the little tree longingly.

Elena scoffed and slapped Kate's thigh. "Don't even think about it."

Kate's whines made her chuckle. She knew her sister loved that tree best out of her collection.

"El, you have so many other toys. Give this one to me."

"These are not toys, k, K?"

She heard Kate scoff, which quickly escalated into a high-pitched voice. "These are toys belonging to a little girl who plays house--"

"Nebula!" Elena shut her sister's pale mouth and narrowed her eyes at her.

She could feel Kate grinning against her palm, the familiar, mischievous smile was back on her face after so long.

"I'm not a nebuliar, El." Kate's hair covered her face partially like a veil, credit to the cool breeze around them.

"You can't deny the truth," she singsonged with averted eyes. Elena stared into her golden eyes as they met hers, noticing them flicker for the tiniest of a second.

Elena smirked mentally and caught her younger twin's arm. "Spill."

Kate's eyes widened and then settled for a doe-like expression. "Milk?"

Elena rolled her eyes at her sister's attempt to appear innocent. "Kate Faith Russo, you can't hide anything from me. I'm your big--"

"Fine!" Kate looked back at her with pursed lips. "I kissed Neptune."

"You what!" Elena shook her sister, who looked slightly pink. "H-How can you kiss Van?"

"El," Kate called out. It was this quality that Elena wished she had in herself.

When Kate spoke, her voice was always gentle, even when she was angry.

Hers was well... like a crow's, she felt. Though everyone found their voices similar, she felt that Kate's was lovelier.

"Van is Mercury, Max is Neptune, remember?"

Elena looked at her dumbly, then nodded her head frantically. A relieved sigh escaped her lips involuntary. She groaned at Kate's smug face.

Elena smirked at her sis when she noticed her busying herself with the potted plant.

She put a finger under Kate's chin and turned her warm face towards her. "Why did you kiss Neptune?"

Kate opened her mouth but pursed it. Unable to give her a specific answer, she shrugged. "PMS."

"You've got to be kidding me, K!" Elena facepalmed. "PMS, seriously?"

She was about to say more, but Kate pointed at Ivan's house. "Mercury is coming."

Distracted, Elena finger-combed her hair frantically and smoothed the 'wrinkles' on her pajamas. "How do I look?"

"Nice."

"Nice is not enough. Make me look cute, K!" Elena noticed Ivan sauntering towards them. "Hurry!"