Episode 43 (Finale) - Alien Ring👽

"True friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back to the light."

-Steven Aitchison

👽👽👽

The clouds of darkness, which had dampened Ivan's happiness were lifted when the sun of the twins' cheeriness shone.

Amidst the tornado of the twins' pranks and the burning questions about their identities, Ivan's life got filled with adventure.

Apart from Maxy, no one had dared to befriend the boy hidden behind a mask of ice.

The Russos had not only managed to bombard his empty, shell-like life, but had even stuck around.

Ivan was glad they did.

Glancing at them, he realized how lucky people who had friends were.

In his case, he had been blessed with friends that turned into family. And now, he couldn't imagine his life without them.

Kate giggled at something and Max stared at her like he gazed at food--with pure love.

His arm was curled around her waist, the smile never leaving his green eyes.

Ivan rolled his eyes. Kate wouldn't go anywhere, right? Max never left her side since she had agreed to be his girlfriend.

Ivan couldn't blame him. One glance at Elena raised his heartbeat.

How could someone manage to look so beautiful in a plain frock?

The Sleeping Beauty play was to be enacted in a while and Ivan found Elena biting her nails.

He sauntered towards her and hugged her immediately.

"You will do great, baby," he whispered and kissed the top of her head.

One bunny grin of hers tugged his lips up in an instant. He never knew someone's presence would affect him so much.

Her coffee-like eyes gave him hope, the twinkle in them had brightened and pushed away the darkness in his world.

"What are you staring at?" Elena asked, her cheeks rosy.

"You." He cupped one of her cheeks in his palm.

"Love your blushes." He winked and chuckled when she hit his chest lightly.

He fixed the blonde wig on her head, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She held his palm and he gazed at her with a smile.

How could two coffee drops and a bunny grin make him so content?

How could someone's gaze quicken the beats of his unmasked heart?

"El, I..."

"Mr. Moore, let everyone take their positions. The play begins in a minute," the Drama teacher said, clapping his hands once.

Students rushed towards the backstage, making the space between Ivan and Elena their path.

Ivan praised each of them and wished them luck. His eyes searched for Elena, who was found chatting with Ashley.

Before Elena could go backstage, Ivan held her arm. "El, I want to say..."

She glanced at him expectantly.

"I..." he sighed. "I just want a hug."

When she was gone, he slapped his thigh. He couldn't say it.