Episode 33 - So Many Fs👽

"I am out with lanterns, looking for myself."

-Emily Dickinson

👽👽👽

"You can always hug me if you're scared," Max said, glancing at Kate, who sat beside him.

"But I'm not scared." Kate shook her head.

"But you can still hug me."

Ivan rolled his eyes at Max's words.

His friend seemed to be failing at flirting with a big "F".

Wow, so many Fs there!

"Aww! Don't tell me the sunflower is scared."

Ivan smothered a chuckle at Kate's words.

Kate hugged Max briefly and pinched his cheek. Max closed his left eye and held her hand.

Ivan groaned internally when the two gazed at each other with small smiles.

"Guys, there's a room upstairs." Ivan pointed at the staircase. His gaze lingered on the wall near the stairs for a moment.

There was definitely a shadow there, or so he thought.

He blinked and glanced at Max, who looked at him with flushed cheeks.

Ivan didn't know what his friend's deal was. What was he trying to do?

He had grown close to both Sarah and Kate during the rehearsals.

Ivan didn't know what to think of it.

He sighed and glanced at Elena, whose eyes were glued to the television screen.

The four of them were sitting on the couch, watching a Horror movie much to Ivan's dismay.

He wasn't too enthusiastic about it and had even said so.

But the twins' bunny teeth grinning at him smugly, were too irksome to handle.

So, here he was, the twins' shoulders almost squeezing him in between their constant movements.

What was so exciting about a Horror movie anyway?

All he wanted was to sleep under a blanket, especially with his face covered.

But to prove that he wasn't scared, he decided to appear nonchalant.

Even if he was screaming like a little girl on the inside.

Fab, fascinated, and fine was what he looked like.

Wow, so many Fs again!

Frightened, fidgety, and frantic was his heart, when the girl in the movie walked in the quiet forest.

Wow, so many Fs yet again!

His hands, cold like ice, rubbed against the warm couch. He turned his eyes away from the TV and stared at Elena.

She was awfully quiet since Ivan had arrived at the Russo household.

Ivan didn't want to spend a night in the twins' home, but he had no choice as his parents were out of town.