Before You Go...

Starts screaming at you violently/j

Puffball's POV

I helped Firey to my car, and we left the school.
"W...where...where are we going...?" He mumbled. His eyes would barely open.
"Home dear." I replied quickly, starting up the car.
'I hope to God that the drug works..' I thought.
In order for Firey to be with me and me only, he needed to forget that green haired freak.
The drug I gave him..it would either get rid of her slightly, or completely.
Pencil was a big help in this, she told me about how Firey was in that good for nothing program..did he not care about his reputation? It meant way more than some stupid musical thing.
The drug..i know what I'm doing. I know the risks, and I'm willing to take them. This wasn't my first time anyways.
I've done it when he first caught feelings for Coiny, and started talking to Pin.
This was a long time ago.
So now, all he remembers about those two are the bad memories they've had.
Him and Leafy...
Ew. I knew they had something going on. I could feel it.
"Puffy...I feel like I have to throw up.." Firey groaned.
Dammit. If i let him, he might throw up the drug.
Unless...
"Ok. Open the window." I replied.
He did, and as soon as he stuck his head out, he threw up.
I quickly grabbed another pill, and dropped it in a bottle of water.
"Here. Drink this." I told him as soon as he finished, rolling up the window.
I watched as he began to drink it.
Good.
That was until he threw up again.
I looked at how many more I had left.
Just 1..this needs to work.
I pulled up a fast food place really quick.
"Firey dear, what do you want?" I asked sweetly.
"A...soda..." he said, his hands on his head.
"Alright."
I ordered it, and swiftly, i dropped the last one In.
This better work or I'm going to choke him. I swear.
I handed the soda to him, to which he drink the whole thing.
He didn't throw up the rest of the way back to his house.
Perfect.
Getting off the car at his house, I helped him out, and he groaned.
"I'm...I'm tired..." he said.
"Alright. Go to sleep dear. I'll see you tomorrow. We have a lot of plans. Rest up." I replied, letting him walk inside.
I started my car again, and began to drive home.
This plan got off to a rocky start, but it sure as hell was working now.
She would not be taking him from me. Not now, not ever. Over my dead body.

Firey's POV

As soon as I shut the door, I ran to the bathroom to throw up.
I knew what she was doing, I wasn't born yesterday. I'm not an idiot.
Besides, I could taste it.
My mom recently taught me how to identify certain drugs in the event of someone spiking My drink in the future..being a nurse and all, she knew a lot about stuff like this.
As soon as she gave me the drinks, I tasted something off. I knew something wasn't right. I just couldn't figure out..why? Why would she even try to do it? What was the reason? Did she know something I didn't?
My head was pounding from me throwing up so much, I felt weak. My head hit the bathroom counter, I was in pain.
"Ohh Leafy...I'm so sorry..I didn't mean to say that..." I said aloud.
All I could think about was her.
Not Puffball
Not my "friends"
But her.
I couldn't stop thinking of her.
Her Emerald green eyes that always had that sparkle in them, even when she was upset..
Her Flowing green hair...how it made it easy to identify her...
Her....her..her soft lips..her soft hands..the way she was so cheery..and...
I felt something fall down my cheek.
'What..what...what am I..' I started thinking.
I picked my head up.
'Why am I crying?'
I looked in the mirror, to see tears rolling down my face. They wouldn't stop.
What's going on? What..what's wrong with me?

There's no way i could make this one over 1000 words.
728 Words