Divorce

Intro: For their third anniversary, Mickey gives Ian a divorce paper from his wife so they can get married properly. At the bottom of the page, he sticks a ring for Ian...
-—————————
Today was Mickey and Ian's third anniversary. And just in time, his divorce paper came in the mail signed by Svetlana.
As he received them he quickly packed them nicely and put them on the kitchen counter. Not before taking the ring he got for Ian to stick on the bottom of it. Yes, he is finally going to ask the question. The two have been in each other hair for the past ten years now with and off relationship. And finally, three years ago they managed to get back together like always. Finding their way back to each other from the start.
An hour and a half later Ian finally arrived home with his uniform on and his black bag on his back. 'Mick I'm home' he called as he entered their shared apartment that was just a few houses away from Ian's old place with his family back them. Mickey as he heard Ian's calling from downstairs quickly jagged his way through the stairs to the downstairs floor finding Ian in the kitchen holding the documents. 'Babe what's that?' he asked concerned. For Mickey's sake, he put the documents in a big envelope but left his name on it. So it will look like something important that caught Ian's sight. 'Just some papers from work or some shit. You can open it' Mickey said brushing it off and taking a beer from the fridge. Ian out of curiosity opened the envelope and took off the documents from them. When he saw the headline for the divorce paper he was confused. 'Divorcing paper?' Ian asked. 'Yeah,' Mickey responded happily. 'The paper finally came through the mail' he added as Ian smiled and kissed his cheek. 'That's awesome Mick' Ian responded smiling. Then he looked back at the paper and saw a ring. Confused he picked it up. But when he turned to look at Mickey he was already standing on one knee. Ian choked on his tears as Mickey took the ring off his hand. 'Ian I'll just keep it short because you know-I'm fucking terrible with words' Ian smiled at that. 'I fucking love you man- we have been through so much together- I mean god.. what a time' They both chuckle at the same time remembering their first time meeting all through their ups and down they always stuck together. 'I don't know what to say- so Firecrotch what do you say, wanna marry me?' Mickey asked with a smile on his face. 'Fuck yes' Ian responded as Mickey slight the ring on his finger and kissed him.
As they were heavily making out, the door to the apartment opened by the Squealing Gallagher's family. They all were chatting between themselves, not replying noticing the couple in the kitchen hugging and kissing. Not so an unusual thing in the Gallagher family, to walk on unannounced.
'Oh fuck, sorry' Carl said first noticing the couple. As he saw the two. Mickey and Ian quickly pulled apart from each other. With Ian's lips still flashing red and tears streaming down his face, happy tears. But they didn't know that.
'No it's okay, don't worry about it' Ian said as Mickey chuckled.
'Are we interrupting something?' Fiona asked out of concern and curiosity. 'I guess you just came right on time' Ian smiled walking over to his brothers and sisters.
As he hugged Fiona, trying to calm her down Debbi noticed the ring on his finger.
'Holy shit Ian' she called causing Fiona and Ian to break the hug as she took Ian's hand to look at the ring.
'Since when do you wear rings?' She asked confused. 'A ring?' Lip now asked taking the smoke off his mouth to look at the so-called ring. 'Shit man' he said. 'Did you two?' He pointed at Mickey and Ian. As Mickey nodded they all started to cheer.
'Never thought I'll see that coming' Fiona said smiling hugging Ian. They then moved aside to stand close to his fiancé.
'Who knew that divorcing papers could be that happy thing?' the redhead boy said.

I gotta say the idea for this one came to me during the day.
And it was crazy writing it while kids on the side calling me out (I work in a kindergarten lol)
Anyway hope you liked it, let me know what you think
Love ya ❤️