Soulmates au

Before a head: I always like to read soulmate au, and every time I sees one in a one shot book, I always get excited. So why not given the opportunity to our beloved Mickey and Ian with their own one.
——————————————————
Just from the beginning of the modern world, over 500 years ago. The soulmate stone have been discovered in hidden wood. That no one knew if was located, and the search for it was took upon many people through the years go by.
As the years and decades went by, the idea of the soulmate stone got forgotten. But the footprint of it left behind.
Every child since that that has been born. Had a black mark on their wrist. And the mark made its change when the soulmates met, and the first thought of the other person on the other was written across their wrist.
/-/-/-/-/-/
Mickey Milkovich was a south side thug. He was very famous for his last name, being a part of the Milkovich trivia was a pay for him. Only hearing his last name you wouldn't want to stumble across him.
He was leaving with his piece of ass excuse for a father. And his young sister Mandy. He really loved that girl, she was his hall world.
She was only ten years old, but already had a way with words. A specially with asking her older brother all the time about the damn mark.
He didn't really care about the mark, but the girl was sure waiting for hers to appear. She would always nagging him asking what he would thing the girl would look like, and always assumed his mark would be about his eyes or his ass.
But, the thing was Mickey wasn't seeking for a girl, but a boy. A specially a certain red heads.
Ian Gallagher.
A read head, green eyes and most attractive smile Mickey has ever seen. He was damn hot and everyone in a damn block mile away knew that.
Mickey would always see him in his work place at kash'n'grab always with the goofy smile on whenever Mickey enter the store.
He usually would gust get in for a Snickers bar, that he would end up stealing. Because he was a Milkovich after all. And stealing was his first job as a kid. Something Terry thought their kids since they were able to walk by themselves.
As he enter the kash'n'grab on a normal Sunday morning and he saw this damn smile again, he made his way towards the aisle with his favorite snack in the world and made his way towards Ian to pay. He handed him the money when he stoped and saw that the black mark on his wrist strat to changes.
It was burning him so bad that he had the drop the money to the ground, to hold his hands from bursting on flame's.
'Fuck Mickey' ian called making his way to the boy in front of him that was still holding his hand but how he was sitting in the floor.
He then quickly took a wash cloth that was laying around and brush it slowly against Mickeys wrist. When the pain disappeared, Mickey moved Ian's hand and looked at his wrist.
Damn those blue eyes
He frowned. He and his soulmate have met. And they first noticed his eyes.
His baby blue crystals looking eyes that he got from his mother. The only thing he has looking alike her. Not like Mandy who looked like a young version of her.
'I guess you met your soulmate' Ian point out moving aside and helping Mickey to stand up. 'Guess so' he shrugged opening his snack and taking a bite from it. But stoping when he saw Ian's wrist, also written out.
Fucking fire crotch
He smirked, but they reading the word's again caused him to smirk again.
That was his first thought about the red head. And he would usually use that nickname around him because the man was a sex on a stick for Christ sake.
As he looked again at Ian the realization hit him and he quickly took running for his life.
His fucking soulmate was a guy, he deep down knew it would be a guy eventually.
But a Gallaghe one?
Fuck he is screwed.
The worst thing that can happen now is his father would finger it out. That his only
Son was a fag. He was definitely dead man now.
————
A few months later, Terry start to get sick more and more as the day go by. And since Mickey ran away from the store the other day, figuring out that he and Ian were soulmates. He basically couldn't leave the house. Just wanting to stay at home all day waiting for his old man to park out. And it did happened, eventually. It was Friday night and Mickey was in his room trying to get off with the image of the red head smiling still stuck to his mind. He was rubbing his dick as he heard a loud band against the wooden floor. He quickly zipped up his pants and made his way to source of the sound. Unsurprisingly he found Terry passed out on the floor. But when he turn towards his room back excepting his dad to start snoring, but when he didn't Mickey made his way to the man and checked his pulse. When he didn't feel it he smiled.
'Mandy!!!' Mickey cheered calling his sister.
The little girl ran quickly towards her brother holding her Barbie doll, she stopped mid-way when she saw her dad on the floor.
'Is he sleeping?' she asked hesitantly.
'Passed out dead man' Mickey smiling lifting the girl up in the air and swooping her around as she smiled and giggled.
'We are free Mad's!' he cheered.
As they start to dance around the living room as a proper goodbye to their dad, Mickey start to get dizzy as the wind went by. Then he collapsed, when the last thing he remembered when Mandy calling out his name.
He woke up an hour or so he thought in the back of the ambulance. His vision is blurry and he could hear some machine's working around him. He opened his eyes and frozen.
Ian.
The red head boy, his soulmate is sitting in front of him with this damn uniforms on he could get hard just from the sight.
'Ian' Mickey blurred out, his words were a little shifted from the corner of his mouth.
'Hey Mick' he smiled shyly at him. 'You passed out in the living room in your house your lucky Mandy got to the phone in time' he added looking over to the sleepy girl next to them. 'Your were dehydrated so some minerals did the work' he pointed over the infusion that was connecting to Mickey. 'Since when are you one of the blue guys?' Mickey asked looking at the damn uniforms.
'Took the test a little while back- and past been an EMT for the past four months' Ian explained. 'Damn fire crouch' Mickey smiled.
'Damn those blue eyes' Ian smirked, causing Mickey to blush.
Mickey gave a last look towards Mandy, making sure the girl was still a sleep before pulling Ian in for a heated kiss.
As they pulled apart from each other, their breaths were pattering against one another smirking, with flash red cheeks.
'How about when I get off the hospital I'll take you out as a celebration for Terry's dead' Mickey asked. 'Hell yeah Mick' Ian squealed.
Indeed when Mickey got out of the hospital he and Ian went out on the date that Ian promised him. But that wasn't the last time blue eyes met green eyes. And this damn fire crouch.
I think it's the longest one I've written until now.
Hope you like it, let me know what you think you all.
Love ya ❤️