Yes chief

Intro: Ian is a firefighter with the hots for the new chief. —————————————————— "Gallagher!" Sargent Rita called as he walked into the station on an early Monday morning. "Hey, what's up?" he asked, stepping up closer to her. "The new chief is finally coming today. I thought you might introduce yourself and show him around the station." "I thought that was your job," he asked, quirting his eyebrows in confusion. "I gotta leave early and get Jack out of school," she explained. "So you go and be nice to him, or else I'm leaving you with Mark for a night shift," she threatened, and he scoffed. "I hate you sometimes." "I love you too." She smiled cheekily and moved to take her bag from the hanger. "Get the station ready, Sargent. Tommy should be here around ten to take it over. Chief Milkovich would be here in an hour," he nodded. "Make sure they are all nice with him; he is a tough one," she called and then left as he sighed out loud. He needs to deal with an asshole all by himself, and he is the new captain. Great. He walked through the precinct, making sure everything was tight before he arrived. "Joe, are all the uniforms in their place?" he asked his coworker as he passed by. Joe lifted both of his thumbs and walked away, nodding.
"Awesome, thanks," he called back, checking the assignment on the list as well. "Now we all only have to wait for him," he said, and just as he spoke, a man walked inside the station. He looked around his 30 black hair, blue eyes, and hot ass body. Shit. And now he is dripping saliva from his mouth. He quickly wiped the salvia with the back of his hand. "Hello, Chief. I'm firefighter Ian Gallagher; it's nice to meet you," he smiled as Captain Milkovich nodded.
"Where is that sergeant of yours?" he asked, his tone raspy and unimpressed. Hot to his ears.
"She had to pick up her son from school and asked me to show you around, so if you may follow me," he smirked, moving around the station and showing him around. Then they finished their tour at the captain's new office with his name tag all ready for him.
"Well, that seems all, and if you need anything else, please don't feel bad to ask."
"You're acting like a toddler with a sugar rash," he scoffed.
"And you're very nice," Ian replied, putting both of his hands over his hips.
"I'm tending to," the captain called. The alarm suddenly started calling Ian's team out to a fireplace that was down the street from them. Ina, without another word, ran from the captain's office and went on to get dressed and then on to the fire truck. They dealt with the fire quickly, as it was a result of someone forgetting hard-boiled eggs in a pot, causing a fire in the kitchen.

They went back to the station an hour later, finding Rita and the new captain talking. "Gallagher, come here for a second!" She called as she saw him stepping out of the vehicle. "Hey Sergeant, what can I help you with?" He asked nicely, standing next to the two of them. The captain nodded in her way and walked away simply. "How was Mickey this morning?" Rita asked, walking with him towards her office area, which was located on the second floor of the building. "It was okay, I guess. He is very cooky, if I might add," he explained, and she nodded. "Good, then you can also work with him tomorrow," she called before walking away. "I'm sorry, what?" he yelled, running towards her. It was only a one-day job to cover for Rita. "Well, I gotta get my kid early tomorrow as well to get him to his dad, and he said he won't mind working with you as a sergeant. This would be good for your future, Ian. When you finally get out of your ass and become a sergeant," she patted him on the back and walked away. If he needs to be working closely with Mickey tomorrow like that, he will have a fucking drink from now on. He arrived the next day back at the station, taking a deep breath before walking inside. I was hoping that whatever they needed to do together would be done quickly enough. "Morning Captain," he greeted him as he walked past his office towards the firefighter's station. "Gallagher, come here for a second," he called. Ian then turned on his heels and walked towards him, leaning against the door frame. "I need you to get Piper with you and get to Ordan's street to get evidence of the farm fire from there." "I thought that's the bomb squad's work, sir," he asked, confused. "Well, we have better equipment for that than them, and we are the only ones that can go inside except the detectives. You would work with Detective Raven on the case." His eyes widened. "Maybe Piper can go with Ronnie? and I can wait for the kids that should come here to train them," he suggested. The last thing he wants to do right now is see his ex. "You got a problem with Detective Raven?" Mickey asked, crossing his hands around his chest. "No, it's just that we used to date, and things didn't end well between us," he explained, and Mickey shrugged. "You're a grown-up man, Gallagher; you can figure this out. Dismissed," he called before Uan could say another word. Mickey just got more on his nerves now.
"The chief gets on your nerves," Piper asked as she was standing next to his dressing room, ready for him to finish up. "You have no idea. Or he is being nice to me and smiles at me, or he is so rude I want to punch his face out."
"Sounds like a dream boy," she smirked at him. He closed his locker quickly with a frown and looked back at her as he put his jacket back on. "What? Cute and rude, isn't it your type usually?".
"He is my fucking captain, Piper!" he called.
"And?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, and he rolled his eyes.
"Let's just go before I need to be back here for training with the kids," he said, pushing Piper basically out of the building. Ian came back to the station later that day after the evidence collection with the police. As he parked the fire truck inside, he saw Mickey in the mirror waiting for him with crossed arms. In confusion, he looked at the clock. 3 p.m. The kids were already here for thirty minutes, and by the look on his face, he was not happy.
"Hey cap," he said to him, passing his hand through the back of his head. "You have ten minutes to get off those uniforms and get to the kids a few minutes late, and you'll see it on your salary". He said this and walked away, shaking his head in disappointment. He quickly changed back into the clothes that he came with this morning and made his way towards the group of kids waiting for him.
"Hello kids, sorry for being late. I had to take care of some fire down the street, so how about I'll show you today how to stop the fire all by yourself?" He smiled at them, and they all cheered along. He starts to explain to them one by one the ways you can stop a fire all by yourself, with the help of a grownup next to you, of course. As he explained and demonstrated all the necessary stuff, he didn't notice that the captain was absorbing his work with a smile and nod as he walked away.
As the days went by, Mickey kept getting on Ian's nerves. Sometimes he was so close to throwing a chair over his head that it would hopefully get him to shut his mouth. Don't get him wrong; he didn't just want to punch him; he also wanted to fuck his brain out. Get his hands over his juicy peach ass and fuck it until they both pass out. He had noticed that Mickey's eyes had been traveling all over his body, and vice versa. The problem was that he was his boss and he was the employee. But it didn't stop him from thinking about him as he jerked off in the showers.
And that was exactly what he was doing now. After Mickey could stop smiling at him all day and being this cute badass,Fuck," he moaned under his breath, moving his hand faster to cum. Suddenly, the door to the showers opened, and someone stepped in. Ian was so busy trying to cum that he didn't notice the person walking and hearing him. "Shit Mickey," Ian called, his orgasms bulging up and almost creeping out of him. A knock came on his shower cell, making him stop in his tracks.
"Need a hand in there, Gallagher?" Mickey called. His eyes narrowed. Micky heard him jerk off in the shower. Worse, Mickey heard him mumble his name. Maybe he can just say he is dating a guy named Mickey, who made it hard in the middle of the day just by looking at him. Fuck. He is doomed. "Gallagher?" Mickey called again. "No, I'm good," he yelled back, trying to finish off quickly. "Oh yeah? because it seemed like you needed a mouth more than a hand." Did he just ask to suck him off? just like that? But he was too hard to care for, and Mickey's voice was too sexy for him not to open the door for him. Mickey had already stepped inside with his shirt off. He got rid of his pants and shoes quickly as he got down on his knees and took Ian in his mouth. "Fuck Captain," Ian moaned, passing his hand through his black hair. Mickey grinned and started to hum around his dick, sending vibrations all through his body and letting some pre-cum drop down Mickey's chin. His captain or not, the guy knew how to take a dick in his mouth and was fucking damn good at it.
With a few more thrusts into Mickey's mouth, Ian cumed like he never did hard and good, shooting his load down Mickey's throat as some came over his chin and chest. Mickey smirked and got back on his legs as Ian came down from his height. With a smirk, he turned Mickey around and got behind him. "You took me so good in your mouth. I want to repair you. What do you say?" He asked, starting to kiss down his neck and body as Mickey moaned lowly. "Bring it on, Army". He pulled Mickey's ass cheeks apart from each other, taking his index finger and slowly pushing it into him. "Fuck," Mickey moaned slowly as he started to rock himself back and forth over his finger as two followed behind. "Shit, Ian, I'm good. Get in with that," he called as his voice quickly turned into a deep groan that followed up with a duck slamming deeply inside of him. "Fuck Captain, you're so tight around me," Ian said as Mickey chuckled softly. "You're going to keep talking or fucking me Army , huh? Get that coke of yours into  use."Ian, without any other word, pulled slowly from him until the tip of his dick, just so he could slam right back in. "Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about," Mickey moaned. Ian kept thrusting hard and good at the man beneath him. He felt both of them almost hitting that spot, so he pulled a bit away from Mickey and turned him around. Before Mickey could say another word, Ian was fucking him face-to-face. He slowly found them both leaning in to a kiss that was just in the spot as they both clung.
They pulled their clothes on as they dried off the water from their bodies. Ian pulled on his everyday clothes while Mickey put his uniform back on. "Guess that was like a booty call," Ian smirked, adjusting his shirt. "Sure, whatever," Mickey replied, looking at Ian one last time before leaving. Ian chuckled softly and finished getting dressed and combing his hair back. And then leaving for his car that was parking outside. He got inside and started to drive away from the station with an erection just from thinking of what he just did with his caption in the shower.

A few days later, Ian was chilling out in the staff room when a notification popped on his phone from an unknown number.

Message: Meet me in the showers at 6 p.m. I'll help you again with that problem of yours.

His eyes narrowed at the message: Who would... Mickey. Shit. Micky wants to do this again. He wants Ian to fuck him again against the shower wall as he jerked him off. But they couldn't do that again because he was his captain, and it was forbidden in any way. But he could hold himself. Mickey was damn sexy, and with their little session the other day, Ian could stop himself from jerking off every night to that picture. He can't just say no to him because he knows he will give it to him soon enough. They will just have to keep it a secret and not make this a big deal. Or let anyone figure it out.
He gave in to him eventually. They kept on hooking up and doing it basically everywhere. Mickey's office, the fire truck, the showers, Mickey's house Ian's house, the lockers You name it, they did it. By now, it was normal for them to meet up after their shift and have sex when it was free of people and cameras, or they would turn them off or delete the video later.
Three months into their little agreement, he got a message from Rita to come to Mickey's office. He walked inside the office, seeing Mickey with a red face and Rita sitting in his chair with her arms crossed.
"You wanted to see me, sergeant?" He asked, afraid of what she might say by looking over her face, and Mickey's it was not good news.
"Close the door, Gallagher," she demanded. "And sit down, both of you." Ian quickly closed the door and sat down next to Mickey.
"Look, I'll say it once and clean you two. You two need to stop whatever you have between you. It is forbidden, and you both know it. You can lose your jobs if corporate finds out about it, and Mickey, you can find yourself as a firefighter  again.
"How do you even know about it?" Ian asked
"You two don't even know how to delete the videos from the camera properly without leaving traces," she explained, and his eyes narrowed as Mickey lowered his gaze.
"Look, I know it might feel good and fun for both of you. Trust me, I know, but it can get messed up, and you two can end up hurting each other badly and still have to work with each other in the end" Rita explained as Mickey mumbled something under his breath "What is it, Mickey?".
"How do you know we will hurt each other in the end? Maybe we will end up stuck together for life?"
"You more than a fuckbuddies?" She asked with her arms crossed and a judgmental look on her face.
"Maybe," Mickey whispered, and Ian smirked.
"Okay," she sighs, taking in a deep breath. "If you two see yourself as something more than fuckbuddies for life, I promise to keep your secret safe with me as long as I don't have to delete more of your sex tapes from the archive".
"You will do that?" Ian asked with a smirk on his face.
"But you promise you'll reconsider my offer."
"I won't hurt him, and he won't hurt me, Rita," Mickey said as Ian chuckled and kissed his cheek.
"Okay, I trust you both."

They went on with their relationship eventually, and too many of their coworkers amused, thinking Ian was just a kiss ass to the new captain. Until they got to a time when Ian proposed to Mickey in the middle of the station as everyone cheered along. And obviously, their best woman was Rita.

So that was something new..
hope you all doing alright and thank you again for 6k readers!! You have no idea how happy I'm
Love ya ❤️