Bouncer job

As a new actor's first in the market. Mickey and Ian spends most of their time on interviews and auditions. Sometimes they would have some interview together. But most of the times they were all by themselves in front of the big shot camera.
Right now Mickey was all by himself. Getting interviewed by some weird blind lady that keep trying to flirt with him. Thought the silver ring on his finger. silver ring on his finger. He set back in his chair taking a sipping from the water bottle in front of him. As the blond opened her mouth again to ask him more questions again. 'Okay Mickey, how about first love, what was that for you?' she looked over at him, with those red lips ready to kiss him. As her cheeks blushed too much from the makeup. 'That's an interesting and weird story, Reese' Mickey smirked remembering it all.
It was a cold night in Chicago. And Mickey had a night shift today in the club as a bouncer. The best job he ever got. He got to say people who can go in the club and who can get the fuck off the profit. The best job he could ever asked for.
As the music was blasting from the inside and people were coming and going he spot on line two man's. One that had a cigarette between his fingers seemed like a usual thing for him. While the other one just stood there chatting with him. He had a red hair, and too much freckles covering his face and body as much as Mickey could see from his bottom up. As the two reached the entrance. Mickey gave the two a look and a smirk towards the red head boy. That quickly gave a smirk back. 'Yo I'm gonna head inside' the cigarette boy walked inside patting the red head shoulder. As for them being the last one in line. They had all the space they want to do whatever they want.
'I worked as a bouncer in some club, when a cute one and his brother walked in' he smirked.
'So you got a few minutes break soon or I'm gonna sit here waiting' Ian smirked. 'I get off in an half an hour, but I cut it in a half' Mickey responded, smiling over the red head.
'He was cute, and all, waiting for me all night.. don't know what he saw in me I was this thug back then. But he kind of got my eye' Mickey grinning. 'In the end, he was wroth the waiting' he raise his finger up showing his wedding ring. 'Omg, that was Ian?' He asked out of surprise. 'Yeah' Mickey blushed. 'So your first live was yours husband, how about first kiss?' She smirked hoping it will in the other way around. 'Same guy same night' Mickey responded proudly. 'How romantic' she responded sounding unpleasant with the idea. But mickey just shrugged It off. Not really care what other people thought about their relationship anymore. He was done being a coward.
He was happy. Happy with his first love .
Happy with his first kiss.
Happy at all.
All the cause of some red head boy.