A radio show-part 1

Intro: Mickey and Ian have been close friends for years now and they both are hosting a radio talk online.
——————
'Hello hello and welcome back to KGD Jazz Radio' Ian cheered and smiled yelling into the mic. 'Maybe one day you'd be less goofy in the morning Gallagher' Mickey spoke.
'And good morning to you too my good friend Mick' Ian smiled. 'Yeah yeah morning red' Mickey chuckled.
'So the funny thing happen to me the other day my dad called me'
'Did he good mixed up with my cousin again?'
'Not that I know off but he wants me to come for dinner at the house with my boyfriend'
'Frank? a family dinner? That really worth one of my songs'
'Ugh fine'
The song 'love is a battlefield' came on. This song was actually one of Ian's favorite too. So he didn't complained about Mickey's choice of music. As they put their headphones down Mickey broke the slice first. 'So Frank really called you for a family dinner?' he asked surprised. 'Yeah. It came out of no where.. which reminds me I need to call Caleb about it' Ian smiled and Mickey nodded. 'Go then I'll put another song after that get one of yours' he smirked and Ian smiled skipping away to talk to his boyfriend.
As Mickey heard the song coming to and end he skipped back to his chair and turned on the mic. 'While red is busy with a certain one' he chuckled. 'He asked me to put this for you on to remind you all that even sometimes the rain can come down on you' with that the song 'rain on me' cane for the hearing of their audience. Ian came back when the song was almost over and pressed the bottom on of the mic and put his mouth close to it. 'Due to a technical issue we would have to cancel our talk show today have a great day everyone'. As he closed the mic Mickey turned to face him and then stopped when he saw his red face.
'Ian what's the matter?' he asked concerned.
'I just got dumped' he responded shyly tears streaming down his cheeks Mickey quickly slipped towards him and embraced him in a hug.
'What am I supposed to do now? I gotta find someone for tomorrow night for this stupid ass gathering'
'How about I'll come with you? I know your family and I can punch Frank if it's necessary' he asked smiling at his friend.
'But what will I tell them about Caleb? They thinks I'm bringing him over to show him off or something' he asked.
'Say the buster is an asshole which is true' Mickey smirked.
'Or we can pretend to date..' he implied.
'You and I? I don't think it's a good idea Mick' Ian responded lifting his head up from the other boy shoulder.
'Come on it'd be a win-win situation for the both us. And everyone already thinks we are dating so that would make it easier on the street' Mickey replied to Ian.
'They do?' Ian asked confused.
'I get pulled over on the street at least twice a day asking about you and me. And not about the show'
'Jesus' Ian hissed.
'Come on it'd be fun. You can have your date for Franks gathering and I can have people of my back a specially Mandy' Ian chuckled at that.
'Fine.. but only because you're my best friend so it wouldn't be that of a big deal' Ian said.
'So should we kiss or something' Mickey asked not too sure.
'I guess'
They both closed their eyes and leaned in connecting their lips in a peck. As they pulled apart they looked at each other and start to laugh.
'Maybe we should leave all that area aside' Ian suggested.
'Yeah'.

The next day they were standing outside of the Gallagher's house hold a bottle of win under Mickey's hand while his other hand slightly interviewing with Ian's. 'This is weird' he whispered as Ian knocked on the front door. 'Tell me about it' Ian said back.
The door was opened by Fiona smiling seeing her little brother after a long time. She pulled him to a hug but then stoped when she saw he and Mickey holding hands.
'Holy shit since when you too a thing?' she asked grinning. Mickey and Ian looked at each other and then back at Fiona.
'A while now. Two months in the exact' Ian's smiled. They walked inside the living room taking off their coats and putting it on the couch like the rest of the family members that walked inside ad they heard the arrival of the new people. They all were expected to meet Caleb the guy their brother have been talking about none stop for almost half a year now. But when they saw Mickey their facial expressions changed to sadness. But when they saw they were holding hands they smiled and grinned. 'I always knew that you too would end up together' Lip said hugging Ian and then Mickey. 'Really?' Ian asked surprised by his brother confession.
'Yeah you too always had the hots for each other so I see you finally gave in' he smirked. 'Who was it?' Debbi asked holding Franny on her hips.
'Mickey' 'Ian' they both said in sync. Debbi looked at them with furrowed eyebrows.
'It just sort of happened and we are both happy about it' Ian smiled then looked at Mickey. 'Right babe?' he asked and Mickey nodded as he kissed his cheek. Frank then walked inside a grin on his face and an apron around his neck laying loose.
'Who's ready to eat?' he called.

As they all finished their food and plates were clean and Frank was kicked off the house again after getting mad about something and ruined the living room completely. Ian and Mickey have said their goodbyes to the family members and made their way towards Ian's car that was parked outside. Ian turned on the engine and drove away the car towards Mickey's place. 'That dinner was a total shit show' Mickey spoke.
'Yeah well it's Frank you can't really expect a lot from him' Ian replied and Mickey nodded. 'The most funny thing about you Gallagher's is that they all somehow wanted us together from the first place, Debbi kept giving me this weird ass puppy dog eyes all dinner'.
'She did?'
'All of them man it was fucking weird' Ian chuckled.
They arrived at Mickey's place short time after. Mickey opened his door and got out of car and made his way towards Ian's window.
'Since we don't have work tomorrow, wanna come upstairs for a drink?' Mickey asked.
'Alright but only one, I've too many things to do tomorrow' Ian said.
'Only one' Mickey repeated.
May be continued....