Hotel service

Intro: Ian and Mickey are working at Fiona's last purchase a hotel
————————
'Hey I'm here to do check in' a lady around her mid-fifties said to Ian. 'Alright and what will be the name for the order?' he asked nicely. 'Hendrix' she responded. 'Henry and Mia Hendrix you should see the order under the name of Henry my husband' she added.
Ian quickly typed the info into the computer and then looked at the lady. 'Alright and how would you like to pay for the room. The total is 1000 dollars. Cash or credit?' he asked smiling politely. 'Do I look like the kind of person that didn't paid ahead? Check it again sir there is clearly a mistake' she demanded. Ian quickly put the info in the computer and again it's said that the women need to pay for the room. 'I'm sorry ma'am but it said that the order hasn't been paid, is there any credit card or cash you wanna use to make the purchase?' he asked nicely seeing the face the woman gave him he is not getting out of it easily. 'This is ridicules where is your manger!!?
I want to see him right now' she demanded Ian mentally rolled his eyes and walked towards Fiona's office that was right behind him. Inside the office were Fiona and V sharing a cigarette and some laughs between them. 'Hey Fi some angry lady wants to see you saying her husband have paid for the room but I can't see it in the computer'.
'Ugh if it's the Hendrix couple again I'm allowing you to call Mickey to kick them out' Fiona said.
'So I'm guessing I'm calling Mickey' he smiled.
Mickey has been friends with Ian for a long time now. And when Fiona firstly opened the hotel Ian got him a job as a head of security. Because who would like to get involved with an angry Milkovich. No one literally no one.
Ian pulled off his phone and called Mickey. 'Hey freckles whats up?' Mickey asked. 'Hey wanna kicked out some woman and her husband that are trying to get a free room in here?' he asked.
'Where is she?'
'My station'

'Hey hey hey!' the woman called as Mickey pushed her and her husband out of the door. She pulled out her phone and start to record. 'As you all see this' she moved her camera towards his name tag and then back towards her face. 'Mickey thinks he can push me out of this hotel when I wanted to check in!' She yelled. 'You are gonna get on the news.. you and your crappy hotel'
'Ma'am I'll need you and your husband to clear off the property' he demanded mining away from her. 'You see it! that's what happened all the time in Sunset Lodge unbelievable' she yelled again then turned off her camera and walked away with her husband behind her. 'Fucking north siders' he hissed.
He walked back inside the hotel finding Ian at his station waiting for people to come in. 'How did it go?' Ian asked. 'Fucking north-siders assholes never liked them' Mickey rolled his eyes and Ian chuckled. 'Yeah tell me about it I'm the one who supposed to hear their complaints all day long'
'Yeah and I'm the one who push them out eventually. So I win' he smirked and walked away as Ian rolled his eyes smiling at the the next client that stepped in.

Later that day around midnight Ian was siting outside in the workers area, a cigarette in his hand and beer bottle next to him. 'Since when did you become one of this sad man's sitting outside with a cigarette' Mickey asking standing behind him causing Ian to jump in his place hearing the other man's voice. 'Jesus's Mick you scared the hell out of me ' Ian laugh. Mickey chuckled softly and sat by his left. Ian gave him the cigarette and took a long drag from it.
'Did any more of this weird ass came over again?'
'Na I think you scared her enough' Ian chuckled softly and Mickey smiled.
'Finally got this Milkovich side for a good cause'.
'Ohh I finally turned you into a softy' Ian smirked and Mickey flipped him over with his usual 'Fuck you man'. Ian took the cigarette from Mickey and put it back between his lips as Mickey sneaked the beer bottle from his side and taking a sip from it.
'You ever thought back in the days that this is we're we would be?' Mickey asked looking at the street in front of him. Darkness was around and the street lights were fully blasting their light with people still walking around the street and even though it's way past midnight. It was a beautiful sight and they were happy to share it with each other.
'Working at a hotel? and kicking out north-side bitches.. yeah I could see that' Ian chuckled and Mickey smiled at him. They looked at each other and smiled then looked back again switching the cigarette and the beer between them.
'I like the kicking part' Mickey smirked. 'And I like to do it with you' he added shyly, Ian looked at him in sympathy and smiled.
' I like working with you too' he confessed.
Their eyes locked again. This time they found themselves leaning in for a kiss. It was weird at first, because every time they were with each other just hanging around. Drinking beer and passing joints, that never happened between them.  Mickey quickly put his over Ian's face and deepened the kiss.
———
Just an example that I found on Pinterest 👇🏻

————Ian was the first one to break their kiss apart just to dive right back in

————
Ian was the first one to break their kiss apart just to dive right back in. He pulled Mickey to his lap and they start to grin at each other. They only pulled away when they remembered they need to breath again. Cheeks were flashed, lips were swollen and no words were exchanged between them.
They have been friends for ten years now. Both gay. But they never thought that they would end up like that causing a hard on for each other.
'Wow' Ian breath out first.
'Yeah' Mickey chuckled.
'Didn't saw that coming' they said in synchronicity with each other.
They looked away, not knowing what to say next. They just made out and kissed for the first time ever. No one really saw that coming. Except basically everyone that knows the duo knew they would end up like that. But that was a story for another day. Right now they were grinning and smiling filled with this mixed emotions that they felt for the other boy.
'I love you Mick, always have and always will' Ian suddenly said. 
Mickey frozen.
He love Ian, as a friend, but maybe after that short make out session something changed in him. Something in him have changed since he met Ian. Something good , and he have grew to liked it and so is Ian.
'I guess I kinda love your sorry ass too' Mickey grinned as Ian hit the back of his head as he chuckled.
'Shut up and kiss me'
'Yes sir'

They are very a domestic bitches with each other and I fucking love it
Have a great weekend people
Love ya ❤️