Can you come over and save me?

Intro: Ian was with friends hanging around and when he got bored with them he called Mickey over
——————————————————
'So I was with her in the bathroom and she was like so damn wet ugh man I got a boner just from seeing her sitting there' Chad called.
'Damn man how you got her out of all of us I've no idea' Ryan complained.
Chad smirked and put both of his kegs on the desk and took a sip from his beer 'Lucky me'.

They have been sitting around at Chad's house just drinking beers and hanging around.
The problem was they came to that moment where they were gossiping about girls they were with.
And Ian was feeling a bit out of it. Maybe a bit more than a bit. Hearing about girls like that was really hard for him special since he had a boyfriend.
Yeah, Mickey Milkovich and he have been going strong for a good two years now. And were very much in love and swore that one day they would get married and live their happily ever after life with each other and have kids and dogs and whatmore.
They were basically high school sweethearts that most of the school was afraid of.
He opened out his phone and opened Mickey's contact.

Ian: Please come and over save me
Mickey: Miss me already Gallager?
Ian: They are fucking going on and on about girls they fuck and how wet they were... I think I'm going to be sick
Mickey: I think after two years of our relationship you turned more gay than I could have ever expected
Ian: Shut up you're gayer them me asshole
Mickey: Take one to know bitch
Ian: Can you please come here?
Mickey: And what's the magic word?
Ian: I'll suck you off?
Mickey: I'm on my way

Mickey arrived a few minutes later at the house and Ian basically jumped off his place on the couch to open the door for him and pulled him to sit on his lap on the couch.
'You called your boy over here?' Noah asked annoyed and jealous of the duo.
'Got a problem with that Ronald?' Mickey called giving Noah his death start that everyone was afraid of, and sometimes even Ian.
Let's just say no one went on with te girls' talk over there for the rest of the night.

Hi guys!
hope you liked this part, let me know what you think in the comments!
Love ya❤️