Cocky much, aren't you, red?

Terry Milkovich was never known as the best dad in the world. All the punches and threats he put his kids through as they grew up caused most of them to have PTSD. He was also a known liar, especially to the kids mother, who was a pure angel. Every time she called to ask where he was, or when he came home for dinner, he would always make an excuse.
He wasn't a man who stood by his word.
He was a pathetic little liar and cheater, and there were many words that a human mind couldn't contain while talking about one man.
But for liking his kids and acting nicely towards them, that was something else. He didn't like them. Never showed affection, only punches.
So it wasn't surprising when he passed out after getting accidentally killed by Mickey's older brothers. Everyone was happy. They could finally breathe and live their lives calmly without him by their side.
Yet, when Mr.Gary and the elderly lawyer came to give the family a visit, it wasn't surprising when he left out a secret from them. Apparently, Terry was disgustingly rich. He had millions and millions of dollars stuck up in a private bank account he had only for himself. And he would spend all this money on his mistresses, booz, and what more? His wife wasn't surprised when she found out about this. She had been doing the exact same thing for years now. She hides money from Terry so one day she will be able to take herself and the kids far away from him. But she wasn't even that close to that amount.
When they read through his last will, he apparently left it all to his firstborn child to start his dream company. However, when Iggy and Joey decided to take the knife over Terry, the right moved to Mickey.
Mickey Milkovich was his father's last favourite child. He was rebalanced, tough, and unpredictable. And on top of that, he was in the closet, all thanks to Terry's hate for the LGBTQ+ community.
When he saw he was the one getting the money, the first thing he did was pay someone to burn Terry's dead body so they could throw his ashes away from the country. They had this little ceramoney two weeks later, and as last fuck you dad, he took his mom and Mandy and moved them all to New York.
Now, ten years later, he built Motrix.
Motrix was a company that took an old car, repaired it, and built something new out of it. As well, it served as a repair shop for motorcycles, cars, and whatever needed to be fixed and moved on more than one wheel.
He doubled his net by the second year, and by the fifth year, he was able to expand his business and build Juris after his mother. One of the biggest law firms in New York. He recruited all of the best lawyers in New York and in the world to work for him. And in no time, he tripled his net every other mount.
He even built a publishing company named Bookland for his mother, and Mandy was by her side to run it after discovering her passion for writing and reading.

The family was well known around the city, always hitting all the magazines for gossip.
Mickey never liked all this fame he was getting, even though Mandy had a blast with it, for someone to finally know her except her mother and her brothers. She would always tell him that he needed to accept his fate and smile when a camera was pointed at him.
But the most important thing she would always say to him was, "You need to get laid.".

Which is true; he hasn't gotten properly laid in a while now. But it's not like he has time; he has to interview some lawyers for the office, something he always insists on doing.
"So tell me," he started looking back at the man's name over the file in his hand. "Adam, why should I hire you to work in my firm?".
"I excel at understanding complex tasks, adapting to diverse challenges, and delivering concise, effective solutions. My versatility and strong communication skills make me an asset to any team, ensuring seamless collaboration and achieving shared goals," he explained, and Mickey nodded, thinking to himself another narcissist who loves himself and uses too many words for his own good.
"Okay, thank you, Adam. I got everything I needed, and I'll contact you soon for an answer," he explained, extending his hand towards him to shake. Adam bottomed out his blazer and shook Mickey's hand before leaving with a nod.
"Sydney, get me someone good, please," he called, tossing the man's file to the table.