Should I call Angie?

Ian and Mickey were cuddling up in their bed after a long day of work. As Mickey was brushing his hand through Ian's hair he heard a footsteps coming towards them. 'Dads' the voice of their daughter came through the door. 'Hey princess are you alright?' Mickey asked looking over his baby girl. 'Is he sleeping?' she asked looking over her dad. Mickey moved aside and shook Ian awake. Ian grown and opened his eyes. 'What time is it?' he asked rubbing both his eyes awake. 'I gotta asks you something' Kim said and set next to her father's on bed. 'How did you know you guys were gay?' she asked looking down at her feet's. 'Well for me I guess Justin Timberlake-and I was like yeah man' Ian smirked chuckling a bit. 'Seriously that guy?' Mickey asked. 'What he was cute' Ian asked confused. 'What about you dad?' Kim asked. 'Him' he responded honestly looking over Ian with admiration
and love only. 'I didn't known I was gay until he came around-fuck I thought he was straight and fucking your aunt' Mickey explained. 'And then we start to get around, and I came out-It was a fucking shit show, your grandpa was something' Mickey added looking over Ian remember that night. 'So you didn't know you were gay until you met papa' she asked looking over the two man's. 'Yeah I guess' he shrugged as Kim nodded looking back down.
'Are you alright munchkin?' Ian asked scooting close to her. She shook her head and looked at them. 'I think I might be gay' she said looking down too afraid of their reaction. 'And?' Mickey asked confused.
'You okay with that?'
'You're looking at both gay dude's with a kid. I guess we are okay' Ian smiled and brought her close for a hug hugging her and dragging Mickey in as well.
'We will support you no matter what, right Mick?' Mickey just nodded and smile. 'If you have any questions about all the rest- you can ask Debbi she will have more information than us' Mickey said 'or you can ask your old man' he looked at Ian and smirked. 'Dad?' She looked at him confused.
'The manic and hormones didn't worked for me as a kid' he shrugged off the memory, and Kim pretended to puke while Mickey just chuckled. 'You're talking about girls how about I'll give a call to Angie see what she is up too' Ian smirked. 'Don't you fucking Dare' with that Mickey pushed Ian on the bed and start to wrestle with him, Kim laugh and walked away. 'Jesus I'm living with two kids as dads' and with that she walked away leaving her two dads behind and closing the door knowing what will come next ;)